USA - Panama Match Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

USA - Panama Match Thread

Exactly. People should start throwing yellow cards on the court. How frikkin awesome would that be? :)
Btw, can Jurgen take some of our guys with yellow cards out there with 10 or 15 minutes left in this one? Don't need this trouble.

tee, I think you should start throwing yellow cards around on the board. It will give new meaning to being Tee'd up. :)

that's why i think the "take these guys off the pitch" talk is overrated. They are going to be suspended eventually, it's just pick your poison when it happens. They should raise it to 3 yellows, or take away a yellow if you go 3-4 games without one.
Yeah, you're right about that. Maybe that's why Jurgen's coaching this team and not me! LOL
I would have had poor instincts and taken them all out a little early when as you said, they're probably going to be tossed eventually anyway.

tee, I think you should start throwing yellow cards around on the board. It will give new meaning to being Tee'd up. :)
:rolling:
yellowcard.jpg

Mexico is in a world of hurt. They are essentially in 4th place, haven't scored at home in a non-friendly since October, are about to sack their coach, and will possibly be barred from playing at Azteca for the next home qualifier. At least they get to go to Brazil tomorrow.

Feeling much better about the Bornstein-less, Bob Bradley-less environment.

would love to punish honduras now as well- they always seem to give us fits. The way these guys are playing we should be able to. If we do make it im just hopeful we dont get a group of death in 2014 with say brazil, belgium etc... would be just our luck with one of the best us squads in our history..

would love to punish honduras now as well- they always seem to give us fits. The way these guys are playing we should be able to. If we do make it im just hopeful we dont get a group of death in 2014 with say brazil, belgium etc... would be just our luck with one of the best us squads in our history..

Maybe we'll run the table in the hex, go unbeaten in the gold cup, throw in a couple wins in high caliber friendlies, and get a protected seed. :noidea:

BTW, does anybody here collect soccer DVDs? I have a collection of about 5,000 games, including about 80% of World Cup games since 1970. If you do, and want to trade, hit me up.

Maybe we'll run the table in the hex, go unbeaten in the gold cup, throw in a couple wins in high caliber friendlies, and get a protected seed. :noidea:

ha- yeah you never know... would love to get the group we had in 2010 again...

BTW, does anybody here collect soccer DVDs? I have a collection of about 5,000 games, including about 80% of World Cup games since 1970. If you do, and want to trade, hit me up.

aw man im jealous i had 94 through 06 until when my wife and i moved into our first apt in 07 and they got lost in the move never to be found again...

aw man im jealous i had 94 through 06 until when my wife and i moved into our first apt in 07 and they got lost in the move never to be found again...

Yeah, it's a labor of love. 4 years of trading with guys in the USA, Poland, Slovenia, Australia, Russia, England, Wales, Costa Rica, Canada, and Uruguay. Expensive hobby, when you factor in shipping and blank DVD costs.

Yeah, it's a labor of love. 4 years of trading with guys in the USA, Poland, Slovenia, Australia, Russia, England, Wales, Costa Rica, Canada, and Uruguay. Expensive hobby, when you factor in shipping and blank DVD costs.

wow- thats hardcore right there and costly indeed but with so many great matches I would say a sound investment for any football nut. Ive been working on a collection of signed jerseys. I have only a few so far ( courtesy of having my old soccer coach being a cousin of Steve Cherundolo's) with Cherundolo's, Altidore's and Johnson. Was going to hit up the Germany friendly and hopefully snag a couple more but work got in the way..

I still have my USA and Italy jerserys I bought at 94WC in DC. Saw Norway Holland Mexico and Saudi Arabia play.

OMG you mean the denim one, or the one that looked like the flag?

The draw for the 2010 World Cup was a bit odd. Pot 1 was the "Top 7" and host according to FIFA rankings. Pot 2 was CONCACAF and Asia, 3 was CONEMBOL and Africa, 4 was Europe. I'm not sure what the draw process is this time. The Group of Death could be something like France, USA, Ivory Coast, Belgium. Fingers crossed it's something similar to 2010 Group.

The draw for the 2010 World Cup was a bit odd. Pot 1 was the "Top 7" and host according to FIFA rankings. Pot 2 was CONCACAF and Asia, 3 was CONEMBOL and Africa, 4 was Europe. I'm not sure what the draw process is this time. The Group of Death could be something like France, USA, Ivory Coast, Belgium. Fingers crossed it's something similar to 2010 Group.

At the same time, countries like Zambia, Congo, and Ethiopia are still in the hunt, along with stalwarts like New Zealand and Iran.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom