USA - Panama Match Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

USA - Panama Match Thread

Great goal, especially when you consider Eddie Johnson is approximately 137 years old.

(Imagine my shock learning just now that he's 4 years younger than me...it feels like he's been around FOREVER)

I was about to reply that he's younger than Donovan and Beasley.

Can't wait to have 10 points and bump Mexico to third place. I would love to have our berth locked up and have them needing to beat us to get in.

We have a game in hand on Mexico as well.

We hang on here and there's pretty much zero chance we don't get a World Cup berth, right? Unless we just completely crap out and lose the rest of our matches, which won't happen?

We hang on here and there's pretty much zero chance we don't get a World Cup berth, right? Unless we just completely crap out and lose the rest of our matches, which won't happen?

Need to go 2-2-1 in last 5 to be certain.

that play by dempsey and altidore was gorgeous.. this is the best iv seen these guys under klinnsman . also holy smokes is century link a loud place.. love the support!!

that play by dempsey and altidore was gorgeous.. this is the best iv seen these guys under klinnsman . also holy smokes is century link a loud place.. love the support!!
Yup, some sort of chemistry forming that we haven't seen in a long while. Starting to come together and their passing looks crisp, really giving each other opportunities.

Yellow card for the dive! Ahahahahahaha.
Not enough that this junk is now ruining other sports. So clownish.
I hate the dive.
That's why I don't watch pro bb anymore...

When do yellow cards come off a player?

Was just looking at the standings and saw that Honduras won 2-0 over Jamaica. That puts them dangerously close to Mexico for that third slot, no? Mexico has them by a point but Honduras has them in the win and GD columns.

We have looked as good tonight as any game in recent memory, completely dominant. Good for Beasley to redefine his role and maintain an important part on this team , and this is without donovAn or bocanegra, feel like klinsmans style of play is just starting to take hold

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

never
I'm pretty sure you're right, but that's just insane. Almost guaranteed you'll get suspended if you pick one up early. Where do they come up with this stuff? It's almost as if you need to be strategic when you get one guy in trouble. This isn't hockey. Is it hockey? ;)

I'm pretty sure you're right, but that's just insane. Almost guaranteed you'll get suspended if you pick one up early. Where do they come up with this stuff? It's almost as if you need to be strategic when you get one guy in trouble. This isn't hockey. Is it hockey? ;)

that's why i think the "take these guys off the pitch" talk is overrated. They are going to be suspended eventually, it's just pick your poison when it happens. They should raise it to 3 yellows, or take away a yellow if you go 3-4 games without one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom