USC and UCLA to the Big Ten | Page 75 | Syracusefan.com

USC and UCLA to the Big Ten

NBC getting in on the BIG 10 TV rights as well and trying to get games.

Let me rephrase - of the available schools no one school can help. Maybe some combo of Arizona and Oregon. But a stand-alone like Kansas does not.
so youre saying Kansas, is the Point of Know Return??

Kansas_-_Point_of_Know_Return.jpg

my parents likely have the proof of some failed english exams because of this album to prove it in the attic.

god damn rock n roll and their corruption of the kids...
...and some of us may not have required rock and roll to corrupt us...

Did I type that?

FIFY.

QR also released & charted with another Slade cover - "Mama Weer All Crazee Now"

Bang Your Head (Metal Health) was really their only big hit that they wrote.
To think, lead singer Kevin Dubrow’s brother is a plastic surgeon husband on Real Housewives of Orange County, and his wife, Kevin’s sister-in-law is a Syracuse grad.

Just looking at the picture (not able to open the Onion link at work) it appears Yale has been booted. Can we assume they are a byproduct victim of UCan't football dragging down their ratings? Possibly their academic perceptions, too? Both making FSU much more desirable. Just for discussion...

Just looking at the picture (not able to open the Onion link at work) it appears Yale has been booted. Can we assume they are a byproduct victim of UCan't football dragging down their ratings? Possibly their academic perceptions, too? Both making FSU much more desirable. Just for discussion...
Pretty sure Yale recently played UConn in football. Ivy schools almost never play FBS schools. Even UConn,

This is what happens when you lay with dogs. Relegation to a JUCO is probably coming next. ;)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom