USC and UCLA to the Big Ten | Page 76 | Syracusefan.com

USC and UCLA to the Big Ten

Pretty sure Yale recently played UConn is football. Ivy schools almost never play FBS schools. Even UConn,

This is what happens when you lay with dogs. Relegation to a JUCO is probably coming next. ;)
I keep seeing articles and comments speculating on the ACC losing Clemson, FSU, North Carolina, etc. Is it possible the ACC could create a package that would bring Penn State, Maryland, maybe West Virginia, and even Notre Dame to the conference.

Certainly less travel than the new Big10, or whatever they are. Lots of television sets. Definitely some regional rivalries. High level basketball, lacrosse, and Olympic sports.

Starting August 23, 2022, the price of an ESPN+ subscription will rise to $9.99 per month, compared with the current rate of $6.99 per month, and the cost of an annual subscription will rise to $99.99, compared with the current rate of $69.99. Subscribers to ESPN+ are expected to be notified officially next week. The price of what is known as the “Disney Bundle,” a broader subscription that encompasses ESPN+, Disney+ and Hulu, will not change at present, nor will the current price tag for the UFC pay-per-view events ESPN shows.

I keep seeing articles and comments speculating on the ACC losing Clemson, FSU, North Carolina, etc. Is it possible the ACC could create a package that would bring Penn State, Maryland, maybe West Virginia, and even Notre Dame to the conference.

Certainly less travel than the new Big10, or whatever they are. Lots of television sets. Definitely some regional rivalries. High level basketball, lacrosse, and Olympic sports.
no

no.

stop posting.

consider yourself banned for 6 months.

To elaborate a bit more, the ACC is not going to lose Clemson, FSU or even Wake Forest. The GOR will keep the ACC intact until around 2034 or 2035.

There is no way Penn State or Maryland is going to leave the B1G to join the ACC.

It looks very unlikely Notre Dame will either.

West Virginia would probably join if offered.

If there are changes to the ACC in the next decade or more, it will be adding teams. Those teams are likely coming from the B12 or the P12.

It is not clear if the ACC will issue any invitations. That will likely be driven by ESPN and whether any changes here would result in significantly more revenue from ESPN.

I say go bold ACC. 4 six team pods

Cuse, Bc, Pitt, Virginia, wake, nc st
Florida st, Miami, Clemson, ga tech, Duke, unc
Louisville, Virginia tech, Cincinnati, Baylor, tcu, ok state
Oregon, Washington, Stanford, Arizona, az state, colorado

Hope it gets enough tv eyeballs to be a close third per school media payout.

I’m Available to the commish for a small consulting fee.

no.

stop posting.

consider yourself banned for 6 months.
Things that make this board a better place: Tomcat, the stories of CaliCuse, the legacy of Orangeyes, PeteCalvin and his mom, the ongoing yet of late very subdued bromance of Millhouse and Chip, and finally the benevolent dictatorship of my beloved Kaiser.

Things that make this board a better place: Tomcat, the stories of CaliCuse, the legacy of Orangeyes, PeteCalvin and his mom, the ongoing yet of late very subdued bromance of Millhouse and Chip, and finally the benevolent dictatorship of my beloved Kaiser.

That’s a solid list. You forgot SaintTristan but I’m pretty sure Kaiser is just Tristan’s annoying little brother struggling to escape his brothers shadow.

Plus Tristan (allegedly) bedded Maria Sharapova. Which is nice.

Holy sh’t! What a coincidence!
So did I.

(allegedly.;))

Ima hafta hit her up on DM and find out who was better.

(No I won’t. I was.)

Holy sh’t! What a coincidence!
So did I.

(allegedly.;))

Ima hafta hit her up on DM and find out who was better.

(No I won’t. I was.)
She had a baby today. DNA tests are in order

Pretty sure Yale recently played UConn in football. Ivy schools almost never play FBS schools. Even UConn,

This is what happens when you lay with dogs. Relegation to a JUCO is probably coming next. ;)
They don't play 99.99% of FBS schools because the FBS schools can't count the game toward bowl eligibility because the Ivies don't offer sports scholarships. The FCS school has to give scholarships for the game to count toward bowl eligibility for the FBS school under NCAA rules.

That’s a solid list. You forgot SaintTristan but I’m pretty sure Kaiser is just Tristan’s annoying little brother struggling to escape his brothers shadow.
I was a fan of Tristan in all of his iterations, and his battles with BocaDoug were the stuff of legend. But the Kaiser is a stand alone character. My guess is if one were to meet either IRL, that the Kaiser is a legit person living on the Upper East Side, and Tristan either did live overseas or was living some sort of John Jamelske style basement at his mom's house.

I was a fan of Tristan in all of his iterations, and his battles with BocaDoug were the stuff of legend. But the Kaiser is a stand alone character. My guess is if one were to meet either IRL, that the Kaiser is a legit person living on the Upper East Side, and Tristan either did live overseas or was living some sort of John Jamelske style basement at his mom's house.
Kaiser is a bot…

Pac and Acc heating up

5406626_071919-tri-spencer-feels-like-img_Image_14-24-23,13.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors