USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday... | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The overreacting in here is insane. No transfer we landed is going to leave because we’re getting slaughtered with an interim HC, our RB coach calling plays, and a DC who just wants to get back out west. Not to mention our Quarterback is a Tightend… Nobody is leaving and after tonight it’s a new era of Syracuse football.

The absolute lack of development this team has seen is remarkable. The qb room is absolutely empty. Kyle McCord better be god because if he’s out for one play next year, say goodbye to the season

The absolute lack of development this team has seen is remarkable. The qb room is absolutely empty. Kyle McCord better be god because if he’s out for one play next year, say goodbye to the season

Ohana

IMG_8883.jpeg

I hate these guys!

The Oline needs to improve otherwise expect a Devito 2.0 situation.

USF up 45 points and going for it on 4th and 7. Their HC is classless.
they want to get their money's worth, not their problem Syracuse is lousy and didn't come to play

I guess they really don’t have confidence in Davis. Which seems a little weird.
Nah that doesn’t matter. They can’t honestly have more confidence in their “plan”. They just wanna score this way as a pride thing.

Please provide us with your list of bowl that are worthy so we can all know which games are worth our attention. It’s all very confusing.
Sure. If the bowl game existed before 1990, it’s probably worth your attention.

people waiting for SportsCenter seeing this embarrassment

Nah. The whole experience was a blast outside of the game. I’m so glad I went. Don’t ever turn down a bowl game if you have the means and the time. Ever.
It's so fun to be surrounded by other people who care about it at a similar level to yourself. It's one of my favorite parts about going to the destination MTEs in hoops.

Sure. If the bowl game existed before 1990, it’s probably worth your attention.
How about the regular season games towards the end once we know that the good bowls are out of reach.. those meaningless too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom