USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having some SU alums over here in AZ. Just picked up some food from Costco. Stuffed peppers, Pepper drum sticks, shrimp, and sandwhiches.
I'm wearing my 2023 Syracruz tailgate tshirt. Started the season picking it up at the tailgate, and finishing the season with it..

I haven’t been this emotional for the end of a season, like ever. Just feels like a passing of the torch into greatness. We’ve suffered for so long
Excorsize the demons tonight. No holding back. Then we move.

Having some SU alums over here in AZ. Just picked up some food from Costco. Stuffed peppers, Pepper drum sticks, shrimp, and sandwhiches.
I'm wearing my 2023 Syracruz tailgate tshirt. Started the season picking it up at the tailgate, and finishing the season with it..
Nice spread!

Wow - USF is 8-2 against us all time. That’s embarrassing

Yeah, that definitely sucks. Probably our worst all-time record against a mediocre to bad school.

Looks like we'll be starting on ESPNEWS, at least hopefully that instead of the app

Yeah, that definitely sucks. Probably our worst all-time record against a mediocre to bad school.

Didn't we lose like 2-3 times to Flowers? He ran all over us, IIRC.

Edit: just checked, he beat us 45-24 and 45-20 in 2015 and 16, the last two years we played USF.

Are we starting on another ESPN channel or are they waiting for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom