USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday... | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally outclassed. Makes Nunz look horrible. How can you not be prepared for this team. Coaches have coached them horribly and players not ready. We got so caught up in recruiting forgot we had a game to play. Should have declined the invite.

Why is Quan playing...he is in the portal

Yeah...why is he even playing? Is Cuse that low on numbers.
He’s auditioning for his next school. Hope they were impressed with that play.

Look at this way. He can spin it to recruits that playing time is available right away

This was always going to be scrimmage caliber from us... Was hoping it would be more competitive. Oh well...

Yeah this game is over, might as well get the back up qb some reps. If McCord goes down at some point were gonna need someone to step up and be functional and its not gonna be villari

Captain Obvious here but a three score lead is absolutely insurmountable.

No way.

Wildcat. It’s like cowbell. I need more of it.

Wish they had tried to get Davis ready and just run a normal offense. USF had too much time to prepare for the wildcat. This could get real ugly soon if the offense can’t find a way to move the ball.

How do you know they didn’t try to get him ready? CDRW and Shrader were both cllearly unavailable. I think they’re trying to compensate for Davis not being used all season.

Embarrassing to whom? No one cares.
100% I mean you already fired the coach. Season was over. It’s pretty clear that nobody cares, coaches, players etc. why should the fans? It’s only going to make Fran work harder flipping the roster. I think they are laying down

Welp, I might as well watch the half I guess. I just cracked a beer. I should just slam it and go to bed.
That may be the greatest post I’ve ever read on this board.

it makes this game a lot easier to watch knowing there is a new coaching staff coming in next year. Mike lynch is such a terrible play caller lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom