USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday... | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna give the 2nd half 5 mins... If still trainwreck, Crooner's Christmas on Pandora...

I seriously want to know what Mike Lynch is doing running LeQuint Allen down 50 with 2 seconds to go in the half. Take a damn knee unless you are purposively trying to kill the kid. I don’t need to be a football coach to know that is absolutely absurd . Sit the kid the entire 2H as well as the rest of the key guys coming back which should only be 6 or 7.

Why do people keep saying this?

They’re coming here because of Fran.

That’s it.

That’s the ENTIRE reason.
Because it’s a valid thing to wonder when they watch our OLine getting pummeled by a 6-6 USF team that is one of the worst defenses in the country. I get it, this game means squat. With that being said, as of this moment that line is what we have to block for McCord next year. I trust Fran will fix it. Some of you are jumpy, drink a beer.

I was blinded by the light of Fran brown….. we had no shot…. No coaching staff and no players … nightmare … but you have to play the game. You can’t take the chance away, but good lord this is horrible

I honestly cannot help but think one boneheaded, unnecessary, blind side block on that fumble return changed the entire complexion of this game… unreal
I don't agree at all. You don't give up on the play, and there was clearly no blindside hit. Was it necessary? Hindsight says no, but it was a clean play, IMO.

I’ve gone from thinking we have a shot at the playoffs next year to thinking it might be a complete fugly disaster.

This game has very very little bearing on the future, it's an exhibition game.

SU lost key contributors to injury and some depth to the portal and has a skeleton coaching staff

Yeah I wished for a better performance and QB situation, but that's why Dino paid the price

Onto 2024

Fran Brown given a C+ grade as a new HC hire. Debatable and ignorant. Then we come out and lay an egg and make that grade appear generous.

EDIT: And, I completely acknowledge that this isn't Fran's team until 1130

I honestly cannot help but think one boneheaded, unnecessary, blind side block on that fumble return changed the entire complexion of this game… unreal
Who threw that block ?
It doesn't matter I just never saw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online