USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday... | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

USF / Boca Raton Bowl Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half the kids playing today won't be on team next year.

Portal kids know this is an opportunity to come play right away.

There's at least four more additions coming, don't be surprised if that number between now and February hits double digits.

Roster attrition is far from over.

There's three coaches coaching this game who don't have a job lined up elsewhere, and one who may or may not be retained (Lig)

The optics to us as fans are bad, but to a bright opportunist like Fran, it's a selling point to kids who can make a difference moving forward
I hope so...

This is, we should get kicked out of the ACC bad.

Like I said, we have to win 8 games next year with all the talent he is bringing in next year, or his 2nd year's recruiting class will look nothing like this one.
Not to mention next years schedule is cake while the year after we play ND, Tennessee, Clemson, Miami, UNC. It will probably be one of the harder schedules in the country. Have to win big next year with that schedule.

Because it’s a valid thing to wonder when they watch our OLine getting pummeled by a 6-6 USF team that is one of the worst defenses in the country. I get it, this game means squat. With that being said, as of this moment that line is what we have to block for McCord next year. I trust Fran will fix it. Some of you are jumpy, drink a beer.
It’s not valid. It’s insanity.

I honestly cannot help but think one boneheaded, unnecessary, blind side block on that fumble return changed the entire complexion of this game… unreal
That’s a theme of the Dino era though, which is a huge sign of discipline and fights. Remember the UNC blocked punt for a “first down” play

Not to mention next years schedule is cake while the year after we play ND, Tennessee, Clemson, Miami, UNC. It will probably be one of the harder schedules in the country. Have to win big next year with that schedule.
All the momentum and hype will be gone if they don’t win 8+ next year. With the brutal schedule in 2025, it could be a funeral year for the program. It’s do or die next year

That’s a theme of the Dino era though, which is a huge sign of discipline and fights. Remember the UNC blocked punt for a “first down” play
Honestly reminds me of the 2nd half late/out of bounds hit on the QB at Clemson… still haunts me

What did you guys expect? Coach fired, other coaches gone, players in the portal, new coach pushing players/recruits out with probably more to come, QBs hurt, playing against a hungry team,... Brown was hired for the future and we should have expected an ugly bowl game.

This butt kicking will be the best thing that happens to us and the team. Clearly the past ways of doing things did not work. And this was the last performance of that. I would love to be in that team meeting after this game when Fran gets to talk. He invited the media I hope they show

shocked chicken little GIF

Honestly reminds me of the 2nd half late/out of bounds hit on the QB at Clemson… still haunts me
Or the Jordan Travis fake run out of bounds in 2021, or the LSU Paris Bennett dropped pick 6. Can’t forget the Cody Conway OL downfield at Clemson. So many close but no cigar moments in the Dino era.

Oh great, Allen’s back on the field.

I swear if he gets hurt…

Gentlemen there are two
More quarters of football ahead of
Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick