UVA Attendance | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

UVA Attendance

Maybe Miracle 10k

Updated

View attachment 220312
Ohh fer f=((<$ sake.

Its a big game for the program.
May they all wake with explosive diarrhea and terrible hangovers. :-(

Terribly disappointed. Why wasn't there some massive push to get folks in for National perspective???? (And a likely good game) If attendance is poor, I wonder if it takes any chance of Gameday off the table?

Haha oh man I'm gunna have to check now, I either didn't notice or I'm apparently donating some $. Thanks

I know because my wife works there so we get 20% off of 2 tix fball and 2 tix bball. Tickets and donation. Been getting it for a long time.

You need a strong constitution to be a fan, and not everyone has that. I also think you need to be relatively young. We can argue about whether alcohol helps or hurts the cause. :rolleyes:

Ohh fer f=((<$ sake.

Its a big game for the program.
May they all wake with explosive diarrhea and terrible hangovers. :-(

Terribly disappointed. Why wasn't there some massive push to get folks in for National perspective???? (And a likely good game) If attendance is poor, I wonder if it takes any chance of Gameday off the table?
Would someone care to remind Mr. RandomGuy of the first rule of Gameday?

You can’t ask for $65 in the last few rows of the dome all week and expect anyone to bite.

I get it, all of us would spend the money to go gladly. Not casuals though.

Good to see they dropped the prices below $30 a seat TODAY.

But that should have been done Monday.

Profit over prestige

Said this to the ticket rep when buying my 5 season Tix... If their were youth or military organizations to buy for and offer for free many would. I'm far from wealthy but I'd have been in for 5-10 more if I knew they'd be used and presume I'm far from the only one on this board that would do the same. Probably sell another 1,000+ season tickets in donations alone if was orchestrated properly

Said this to the ticket rep when buying my 5 season Tix... If their were youth or military organizations to buy for and offer for free many would. I'm far from wealthy but I'd have been in for 5-10 more if I knew they'd be used and presume I'm far from the only one on this board that would do the same. Probably sell another 1,000+ season tickets in donations alone if was orchestrated properly
Ive asked the same thing before.

I know this board had a big effort to buy tickets for local children to the Camping World Bowl.

Those ideas, while great, shouldn’t only be coming from us. The university has to do this sort of stuff to. Theres hardly any good will towards the current Athletic Department aside from those who appreciate John’s ability to fundraise.

Ive asked the same thing before.

I know this board had a big effort to buy tickets for local children to the Camping World Bowl.

Those ideas, while great, shouldn’t only be coming from us. The university has to do this sort of stuff to. Theres hardly any good will towards the current Athletic Department aside from those who appreciate John’s ability to fundraise.

Lot of us willing to put our money where our mouth is if it gets fans in seats to support this team. The noise level is fine with 30-35 but the aesthetic of 40+ added to that noise is something else

Usually some solid concerts, and other venues worth visiting... Still doesn't explain why we can't get another 10k in the dome weekly though...
Years of losing and mediocrity explain much of it.

You can’t ask for $65 in the last few rows of the dome all week and expect anyone to bite.

I get it, all of us would spend the money to go gladly. Not casuals though.

Good to see they dropped the prices below $30 a seat TODAY.

But that should have been done Monday.

Profit over prestige

Seats at the top of the dome, especially end zone haven’t been $65 all week. You must have been looking at seats below row m or whatever the cut off is. Those are $65 and still are.

Maybe but if Kansas and Rutgers are selling out there's something else at play that we're missing. Granted I don't think either will have packed stadiums this weekend but if their tickets are all accounted for... Why can't we do similar?

Iowa travels a ton of fans to College Park, likely the same at RU.

Maybe but if Kansas and Rutgers are selling out there's something else at play that we're missing. Granted I don't think either will have packed stadiums this weekend but if their tickets are all accounted for... Why can't we do similar?

Those schools are not doing anything differently than SU, probably less. The difference is the “fans”. Front runners that want everything for free.

Rutgers 36,000 undergrad. If they gave students free tickets that would help sellout 52k.

Seats at the top of the dome, especially end zone haven’t been $65 all week. You must have been looking at seats below row m or whatever the cut off is. Those are $65 and still are.
Weren’t any seats in 318, 319 and 320 below $60 that I could see on TM all week. Maybe they weren’t released for sale, I don’t know. But those sections, which are important sections, will now continue to be 3/5 full at best.

Im sure there were seats for less in the endzones. I bet half the people in the sections i mentioned will have purchased seats in the end zone and walked over.

Why do we need to worry about Kansas or for that matter Rutgers and their fake attendance numbers?
This is syracuse, other schools reported attendance is totally real but our reported attendance is always 5-10k above the truth I suppose

With the way they fleece taxpayers, budgets are irrelevant at Rutgers. Everybody who buys a ticket gets a complimentary IROC and neon tank top.

I think the ath department realizes this crowd is trending towards disappointing...the main SU Athletics Twitter account has tweeted the link to buy tickets 5 times today. The football account has tweeted it 3 times...its like their only strategy is to tweet and hope for the best

If only they hadn't waited till Friday to think of that. (assuming they didn't earlier in the week)

This is syracuse, other schools reported attendance is totally real but our reported attendance is always 5-10k above the truth I suppose

Almost every school reports tix sold/distributed. Not turnstile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom