Va Tech Gameday... | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here We Go Again GIF by MOODMAN

Vt runs the same play SU does.. Except its a hold twice as bad, no calls..

Seriously.. this isn't excusing our play. We look beyond awful. But once again there's no consistency with the officiating. VT is holding a lot and they refuse to call it but they see holding on us.

Atleast vt’s oc knows how to attack a defense.
When have we looked this bad? This is an embarrassing stretch of football. I did not expect much in the last three games but the first ten minutes of this game is simply terrible. We can't be this bad, can we?

Vt runs the same play SU does.. Except its a hold twice as bad, no calls..
Our line would be holding plenty if they had time to. The line gets through unscathed, and plays over.

Thank god my friends are getting married in Houston Saturday so I didn't take the 4 hour drive to this game. Would be absolutely furious already.

The DB play has been brutal this year. The kids aren't ready and that's where they miss Duce Chestnut. Dino Babers is going to be out of a job after this season because these kids can't play.
Nonsense. We’re better in the secondary because portal.

Looks like coach P’s last game.
To be fair in that game I think perry scored a TD so they at least hung 7 points on the board.

When have we looked this bad? This is an embarrassing stretch of football. I did not expect much in the last three games but the first ten minutes of this game is simply terrible. We can't be this bad, can we?
It seems our coordinators are deernin headlights rn.

If we don’t show some life on next drive, I’m out. I just hate watching a game feeling so much disdain for the coaches and the game plan. This is infuriating and not at all enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom