Va Tech Gameday... | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys need to get over that crap. If he’s the guy who’s capable of doing it then he should be considered.

I don’t care about the drama or the history, I just want someone that can run a disciplined program, recruits and trains strong lines, and puts consistent teams on the field.
I understand the sentiment but think we should be able to do better than the guy that left for the dream job.

Marrone is NEVER COMING BACK.
To Syracuse or College football.
That’s fine - but the Dougie and dream job drama stuff is beyond stale after 10 years.

I would be calling Marrone after this game. He’s the OL coach for the Saints. I think his NFL aspirations are gone. I’d go right for him. He knows what he’s dealing with and he’s been the only coach to be some what successful and build a strong program. i don’t know if he has it in him to deal with the nil portal stuff but at this point i don’t know who we could get other than Cignetti who is going to be 63.
Marrone in an NIL era would be a recruiting disaster.

He has been in there. Our LBs have been MIA the last 4 games. Wax, Lowery, McDonald all looked great and then disappeared.

Shoot I haven’t seen Lowery tonight at all. Is he hurt ?

It’s been all wax, sparrow, Thompson, McDonald

Don’t care. The guy is a short timer living in a hotel room. He’s needs to get fired with Babers. No point in making him the interim.

For 5 games? We're talking about 5 games. Get a little bit of positivity back in the program before we have to hire again. Do you really want to try to hire a new guy at 4-8?

Virginia Tech was built on Thursday nights.

Dino Babers? Not so much.

Marrone in an NIL era would be a recruiting disaster.

Would likely steady the ship though and with NIL its more about $$ versus having to beg a kid to even visit. Not saying he's the only answer but SU could do a lot worse. Would be great to have an actual good Xs and Os coach here again.

Let Long finish out the year. Dino should be fired tomorrow. The defense is not the problem.
The defense has been horrible tonight. They‘ve held for field goals but have done nothing to change field position.

Shrader has how been sacked a record 1 million times in a division 1 football games. Congrats everyone.
I think he’s been sacked 1 million times in this game alone.

He has been in there. Our LBs have been MIA the last 4 games. Wax, Lowery, McDonald all looked great and then disappeared.

Wax has 13 tackles. The second best guy - for either team- has 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom