Ville-WSU | Syracusefan.com

Ville-WSU

jdubs30

Living Legend
Early thoughts:

- refs calling a tight game, if it's like this for our game, it's a disadvantage for us
- louisville looks tight, hope we're more relaxed

Smith was gifted those trips to the line he missed.

If the Shockers can pull this off, it'll just seam like everything is falling our way.

Okay, I'm already sick of Kevin Ware. Enough is enough, good lord. He broke his leg, not his neck.

Early thoughts:

- refs calling a tight game, if it's like this for our game, it's a disadvantage for us
- louisville looks tight, hope we're more relaxed
If they're out of sync with the ball, SU will get defensive plays to help get things figured out. JBs done pretty well with FF mental preparation over the years.

How does Lville always do it? The game is somehow called in their favor every time.

Okay, I'm already sick of Kevin Ware. Enough is enough, good lord. He broke his leg, not his neck.

Thank you - I've been saying it all day. CBS is treating this like the kid died. He got hurt - it's sports, it happens.

UL getting a ton of calls early - launching into defenders and getting the foul called every time.

they are evening it up now... wich st does not look rattled or uncomfortable..

Anyone catch Russ smith trying to act like he was bumped? By cocking his head back? That should be a Technical for being so stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wich st... looks good, and a tight called game works in their favor...

Nice to see the Shockers evening up the fouls here. Keep racking them up, and Louisville will fall...

Yeah, notice how all the Ville players are wearing a # 5 warm up and the T shirt they wear had a 5 replacing the letter. I said to my wife, he didn't die, he broke his leg!

Anyone catch Russ smith trying to act like he was bumped? By cocking his head back? That should be a Technical for being so stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i saw that.. in fairness mcw does that a lot too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom