Ville-WSU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ville-WSU

fellas if we beat mich and wich st wins wow... they are big, athletic and have shooters... they look damn good to me

Russ Smith does a lot of standing around literally not moving at all on offense. Is he sick or injured? I don't remember him doing this much standing against SU.

Well if WSU wins I win my work pool. Same if SU wins another game.

fellas if we beat mich and wich st wins wow... they are big, athletic and have shooters... they look damn good to me
No doubt they are a good team. But I'd rather have a team that hasn't seen our zone and only has a day and a half to prepare

already seeing where the cards arent the same without ware.. not a huge difference but noticeable

How the hell was wichita a 9 seed
Players are so athletic now that 9 seeds aren't what they used to be.

Hell, even 15th seeded FGCU can play a high flying style of ball.

Times have changed.

How many times during this game do you think the WSU coach thinks to himself, "Damn, if we actually win this thing I won't have to be coaching in Wichita next year!"

How many times during this game do you think the WSU coach thinks to himself, "Damn, if we actually win this thing I won't have to be coaching in Wichita next year!"

If he wins he'll probably feel obligated to stay - who leaves a team AFTER winning the title. If they lost to us in the title game though, bam - free to take off w/out the guilt.

So Wheat Thins are now competing with doritos?

Never saw that coming.

already seeing where the cards arent the same without ware.. not a huge difference but noticeable
Ware was a huge fctor in that comeback in the Garden, maybe 2nd only to Harrell. He was all over MCW.

Rutgers here he comes..... :bat:

If he wins he'll probably feel obligated to stay - who leaves a team AFTER winning the title. If they lost to us in the title game though, bam - free to take off w/out the guilt.
Yeah, no reason not to stick around if he wins it all. Spend a year basking in the adoration, then take a great job next year.

Winning it all at Wichita St is a feat that will lend you credibility for many years to come.

WSU looking damn impressive. Very athletic and scoring some easy buckets

hancock has fouled on layup attempts 3 times without a call including the most recent before the foul on a 3

Seems like Ville is backing off the pressure a bit. Hancock provided the full court press last time up. Wonder if that has to do with no Ware.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom