Ville-WSU | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Ville-WSU

CBS Kevin Ware broke his leg, you can remove your mouth's from his gentlemen sausage, kissing that won't make his leg better.

is this a final four game or a docudrama about kevin ware.. good god
That's today's media what do you expect. If they win they'll say ware inspired them if they lose it'll be cause they missed him in the lineup

Should we win, and the refs call it like this, and if Louisville wins, they would have no shot against us... But I think the shockers will win... Expect louisville to get shocked in the 2nd half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should we win, and the refs call it like this, and if Louisville wins, they would have no shot against us... But I think the shockers will win... Expect louisville to get shocked in the 2nd half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would make my day I hate Louisville almost as much as I hate Georgetown

Would make my day I hate Louisville almost as much as I hate Georgetown
Can't stand Siva and Smith.

Behanan is a player, but I enjoy watching him since he does so much absurdly stupid stuff.

Louisville has been a good second half team late in the season. They usually step up their kamikaze defense.

Louisville has been a good second half team late in the season. They usually step up their kamikaze defense.
I hope that doesn't hold true today

Anyone catch Russ smith trying to act like he was bumped? By cocking his head back? That should be a Technical for being so stupid

That's the Uconn guard (Kemba/Price) special.

They seemed reluctant to employ it in the first half, surprisingly, to the extent they do most games. Even w/out having Ware, I would have gone after them. Having Baker try to break pressure against Siva seems like an error.

Shockers are in Pitino's head. WS can win this thing!!@! ya gotta believe it!!!

Our path to the top could involve a lot of yellow:
Cal
Marquettte
Michigan
WSU

Yellow is an ugly color anyway

s
Our path to the top could involve a lot of yellow:
Cal
Marquettte
Michigan
WSU

Yellow is an ugly color anyway

all 4 teams were also the higher seed in (at least) the game before ours.

Ok, I can't be the only one who, when they showed JB in the back watching the little monitor, thought a WWE segment was about to break out.

"Good god, that's Jim Boeheim! Jim Boeheim is in the building!"

Gotta wonder, how do you beat this shockers squad? I mean seriously. They are in total control over the best team in the country fit now.

Gotta say, I want to see them play the zone...

Syracuse Basketball@PSBasketball35s
NCAA security just locked down a hallway for (pause) Floyd Mayweather. A few seconds later, Oscar Robertson walks through and nothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom