Class of 2014 - Visit List | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Visit List

If that's the case, Id prefer we had zero visitors this weekend.

You have to plan for all contingencies. There's no guarantees until the LOI is signed and all qualify.

Looks like Justin Hughes and Darius Sapp can be added for this weekend. That makes 8 uncommitted visitors for 1-31. Add in Ward and Ishmael and we have a current group of 10 for X number of spots

1 OT
1 WR
2 DT
1 LB
1 (maybe 2) CB

I'm confused too. Are we a) expecting a few of our guys to flip b) expecting a few won't qualify c) bringing in as much talent as we can and pushing out some upperclassmen d) just hedging our bets so we don't have to bring in any c-listers.

I think this is one of the strongest Cuse recruiting classes in years. I do however think there are a # of guys whose qualifications are a concern.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised to see Syracuse add Carlin Clark post NSD if he shows good recovery from his injury. And I still think there is a going to be another JUCO DT that isn't known yet.

Those are my numbers/positions exactly, though I've got 2 corners. If we take more than that there are non-qualifiers in the class.

Ward, Ishmael, Samuels, Harvey, J.Thomas, maybe Washington?

Completely unrelated probably, but SU better blow the lid off the Dome for these recruits and trounce Duke.

Looks like Justin Hughes and Darius Sapp can be added for this weekend. That makes 8 uncommitted visitors for 1-31. Add in Ward and Ishmael and we have a current group of 10 for X number of spots
Bump: Updated, let me know if I missed anyone.

Bump: Updated, let me know if I missed anyone.

Looks good ..and I am going to paste it here for the folks that don't read an entire thread.

-Weekend of 2/1/14 - Duke Game -Uncommitted Recruits:
Antwuan Cordy -DB - Conf. via Twitter (Friend of T.Washington)
Adly Enoicy - TE
Jalen Harvey - DT
Kayton Samuels - DT
Jonathan Thomas - LB - confirmed via twitter
Trumaine Washington -DB - Conf. via Twitter (Friend of A. Cordy)

-Commits:
Jamal Custis - WR - Commit - Conf. via Twitter
Colton Moskal - LB - Commit Moved to this weekend Per TOS
Erv Phillips -RB - Commit
Rodney Williams - S - Commit - Confirmed via Twitter

Last edited:
Sapp is out.

Yep, things are coming much more into focus. We should be able to take all the uncommitted visitors this weekend if they all want to commit, plus Ish and Ward of course. Hopefully Enoicy is indeed coming.

3 DT's. We take them all if they all say yes?
As much as we need DT's I'd rather not take another B lister and try to get a better one next year. Also all three are pretty similar. I think we need a taller more athletic pass rushing 3 tech DT as the third. But we don't seem to be in on any of them anymore in the 2014 class.

We never mind reading your threads as you always have good info!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom