Class of 2014 - Visit List | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Visit List

fleming returning and fleming being able to play the same thing?

upperdeck said:
fleming returning and fleming being able to play the same thing?

If he is hurt I think we can amnesty his scholly which opens up a space but he keeps his full ride. Am I right?

Below is the Visit List for the next couple weekends from different sources I've culled together please feel free to post additional players, rumored players, confirmations or cancelations I'll add them, move them or remove. Alphabetical by last name in each category. Too bad the NCAA changed the dead period, with 31k + expected this weekend at the Dome, I'm sure we would have had our first of three visit weekends before signing day this Saturday.

Enrolled: Present both visit weekends to interact with recruits
-Corey Cooper
-AJ Long
-Wayne Williams?

-Weekend of: 1/17/14 - Pittsburgh Game
-Uncommitted Recruits:
Steve Ishmael - WR
Treevon Prater - S
Zeek Rodney - DT
Denzel Ward - OT
Kyron Watson - LB (Current verbal to Kansas)
-Commits:
Paris Bennett - LB - Commit
Alin Edouard - QB - Commit
Zaire Franklin - LB - Commit
Naesean Howard - S - Commit
KJ Williams - WR - Commit

Rumored Attendees:?
Jason Cabinda - LB
Juwan Dowels - DB - Doubtful (NIU)
Derrick Tindal - DB - Doubtful (IU)
Mikale Wilbon - RB no rumor yet but just reopened recruitment (vandy) teammate of commit Aaron Roberts -OL

Players Removed from visit list:
Mike Johnson - DB - Doubtful

-Weekend of 1/25/14 - None scheduled I expect in homes and Staff on the road unless anyone has heard otherwise.

-Weekend of 2/1/14 - Duke Game
-Uncommitted Recruits:
Adly Enoicy - TE
DaiQuan Lawrence - DB
Jonathan Thomas - LB
-Commits:
Lamar Dawson - DB - Commit
Rodney Williams - S - Commit

Rumored Attendees: ?
Kyron Brown - DB

Rumored/Possible visitors without a set date:
Carlin Clark - DE - Unsure of any news on Clark at this point, knee rehab etc.
Thomas Holley - DE - Highly doubtful but with all the change at PSU I put him here in hope alone.
Demetrius Johnson - ATH
Darrian Josey - WR/DB/ATH
Andre Boggs - DB - (Rutgers verbal/possible de-commit)

Players Removed from visit list:

Cabinda shows an OV here on 1/17 on ESP-. Old or new info? Any thoughts?

Cabinda has said he isn't going anywhere.
I agree 100% that if it's up to Cabinda he is going no where but it might not be up to him. Franklin has already put out 7 offers and they have 21 commits. Something has to give. Not saying it's Cabinda that will lose a spot just that someone will.

I agree 100% that if it's up to Cabinda he is going no where but it might not be up to him. Franklin has already put out 7 offers and they have 21 commits. Something has to give. Not saying it's Cabinda that will lose a spot just that someone will.

there were a few guys that sounded like may get cut. one is a cb from Coatsville who tore his ACL and is rehabbing. Solid prospect though i'd like to see us get involved. Apparently Cabinda has spoke to Franklin and he's good

there were a few guys that sounded like may get cut. one is a cb from Coatsville who tore his ACL and is rehabbing. Solid prospect though i'd like to see us get involved. Apparently Cabinda has spoke to Franklin and he's good
thanks, hadn't heard that part.

@jonny_suave1: @R2XU6 can't wait homie
@Colton_Moskal: @R2XU6 @jonny_suave1 yessir! See you boys up there #OrangeNation

Whitey23 said:
@jonny_suave1: @R2XU6 can't wait homie
@Colton_Moskal: @R2XU6 @jonny_suave1 yessir! See you boys up there #OrangeNation

Thanks whitey Updated.

Thanks for making the list and keeping it updated Ottoble. If you would please note that Colton is visiting on 2/1 not this weekend.

oldpinepoint said:
That duke game will be huge!

Hope these recruits just don't see this as a cheap way to get into the Duke game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom