Juwan Dowels DB - Florida

Alin Edouard QB – Florida

Kyron Watson LB – Illinois (St Louis)

Treevon Prater DB – Illinois (St Louis)

Denzel Ward OT – Illinois (Chicago)

Parris Bennett LB - Michigan

Naesean Howard DB – New York

Zeek Rodney DT – South Carolina
Ish, Prater, Rodney commit on the visit, IMO.

PhatOrange said:
why?

I'd love to come up for the game with Duke, but I have no interest in attending your school.

Ish, Prater, Rodney commit on the visit, IMO.

Ward? Do we have no chance on him?

I think we might get Dowels this weekend also from what I have been reading.

IMO, Ward is leaning USF. needs a good visit. He wants to play immediately. We can't offer him a starting spot with hickey back.

We have a chance but I don't think he'll commit this weekend even if he chooses us.

IMO, Ward is leaning USF. needs a good visit. He wants to play immediately. We can't offer him a starting spot with hickey back.

Agree with Whitey about Ward, really hoping he has a great visit, he seems to love USF/Taggert.

i believe at the end of it all we get both Ward and Watson.
If Prater commits and gets in his ear and he has a great visit i think Watson would still be tough. Ward might be tougher with the playing time situation... unless we sell him on being a 4 year starter.

If Prater commits and gets in his ear and he has a great visit i think Watson would still be tough. Ward might be tougher with the playing time situation... unless we sell him on being a 4 year starter.

they are selling Ward on being the primary back up as a Freshman and a 3 year starter at LT...He won't redshirt

Ward isn't starting or playing much as a true freshman anywhere that's any good. Bottom line. And those BCS coaches that tell him he will are full of it.

Ward isn't starting or playing much as a true freshman anywhere that's any good. Bottom line. And those BCS coaches that tell him he will are full of it.

exactly. And if all the kid wants is to start, and not work for it, then he can go to USF!

Right tackle??

A good Coach doesn't promise anything to anybody but the chance or opportunity to earn a starting position. I say SS and the team are straight shooters, unlike the rest of most of these schools. No matter who you are, starting is not a given, but earned. In our case it may be attrition it seems at times! ;)

If he'd rather play immediately at an AAC doormat than play backup for one year and tutor under a future 1- 4th round NFL draft pick, more power to him. Sometimes we are our own worst enemies.

If he'd rather play immediately at an AAC doormat than play backup for one year and tutor under a future 1- 4th round NFL draft pick, more power to him. Sometimes we are our own worst enemies.
usf-bus-top.jpg%3Fw%3D610%26h%3D320

CuseLegacy said:
fwiw...

High School Hysteria ‏@Hysteria1063 2h
Boynton Beach '14 WR's Darrian Josey and Kyron Brown (#Akron commit) both have visits to #Syracuse lined up. Josey also visiting #Hawaii.

tweet's new but the info is a week or so old. they might not have offers at this point.

???

1. PrepBuilders.com ‏@PrepBuilders 3h
  2. Brown is the only one from the Boynton Beach trio to have secured an offer from #Syracuse at this time

PrepBuilders.com ‏@PrepBuilders 3h
Josey's next visit will be at #Syracuse next weekend with Boynton Beach 2014 CB Kyron Brown & LB Victor Hughes