Vote For #44 Floyd Little | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Vote For #44 Floyd Little

We've got Floyd off to a nice start, but I want to know who gave Strong his 1 vote. Lol.

We've got Floyd off to a nice start, but I want to know who gave Strong his 1 vote. Lol.
His 3 votes are likely "mistake" votes. We are actually pitching a no no.

WTNH SportzEdge @SportzEdge
.@Cuse great Floyd Little has dominated #GreatestinCT Tourney. But can he reach the Final 4? http://sportzedge.com/2015/08/10/greatest-athlete-in-connecticut-history-tournament-floyd-little-vs-ken-strong/… pic.twitter.com/cqGAm03ra5

Of course he can with our nimble voting fingers.

"Hall of Fame running back Floyd Little is the highest seed remaining in this tournament, and he’s gotten the most votes so far, as Syracuse fans have shown up in a big way to support perhaps the least-known of their legendary runningbacks. (The school also enrolled Jim Brown and Ernie Davis)."
Or, just click 'Return to poll'. Takes you right back to the voting page.

Should we take out Valentine? He's got as many votes as Floyd so somebody is pumping him up.

Why is no one talking about NASCAR dude? He's been pulling big numbers and has more votes than FL in Elite 8.

690-5 in favor of Floyd right now.

Also, this is how much we would be beating UConn this year headed into the 4th quarter had we the opportunity to play.

Or, just click 'Return to poll'. Takes you right back to the voting page.

And here I was like a sucker refreshing the page. I'm actually really annoyed right now I didn't catch that before, especially with how slow the page was loading.

Might I say that this is the best board effort since getting Coach Hoover 3rd place in the USA Today poll?

Why is no one talking about NASCAR dude? He's been pulling big numbers and has more votes than FL in Elite 8.

NASCAR Dude. LOL. Yeah we can take out Logano too.

What's annoying me is they use to have a link at the bottom of the current poll where you could go and vote for the others and they have eliminated that. They are wising up.

CuseLegacy said:
NASCAR Dude. LOL. Yeah we can take out Logano too. What's annoying me is they use to have a link at the bottom of the current poll where you could go and vote for the others and they have eliminated that. They are wising up.

Click on the link below the poll about other articles by the author. He did them all so they'll be listed there.

So Floyd is the only priority this round?
Click on the link below the poll about other articles by the author. He did them all so they'll be listed there.
I've been using the home link as well...there are links there to the various polls.

We're going to meet NASCAR dude in the finals and it's gonna be a war.

Logano's total was rising faster than Piersall's as I was voting. He's still down by more than 1000.

Logano's total was rising faster than Piersall's as I was voting. He's still down by more than 1000.
Piersall pulled even an hour or so ago and then he was down 1000 an hour later. Will be an epic final.

Piersall pulled even an hour or so ago and then he was down 1000 an hour later. Will be an epic final.

I hope it's like a NASCAR race. He is in the lead for hours and then gets bumped into the wall. ;)

bracket2.png
The way I read it...Logano is next.

Well maybe we need to eliminate Logano now. I have two windows open just for this voting. As soon as I get locked out of one I just flipped over to the other.
It can be done but we'd need a handful of committed folks - or folks who need to be committed. Logano up 1,100 and they voters waiting to pounce.

Down only 700 or so...

Down only 550...

Under 400...

Heading to 200 down

Last edited:
A 2100 vote turnaround this afternoon. Piersall up over 700 now...