Wagner Gameday... | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Wagner Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was one of the backups/reserves on offense I would be ticked off at the coaches, specifically Babers, for running the 1st team O out there to start the 2nd half ESPECIALLY with 10 minute quarters limiting potential playing time. Could this cause dissension? Plus Babers is jeopardizing the season by playing Tucker, will this injury affect him going forward?
It’s beyond me.

If I was one of the backups/reserves on offense I would be ticked off at the coaches, specifically Babers, for running the 1st team O out there to start the 2nd half ESPECIALLY with 10 minute quarters limiting potential playing time. Could this cause dissension? Plus Babers is jeopardizing the season by playing Tucker, will this injury affect him going forward?
It’s football…. Stop.

Have we really mistakenly spelled it Del-Rio Wilson instead of Del Rio-Wilson all year? You’d think he’d at least let someone know.

I blame the fact that we didn't call a pass on us not getting the TD there.

Clean it up, "Dr."

So give the youngsters game experience.
My post was referencing Tucker being in the game (and seemingly hurt) after the decision was made to shorten the quarters, which was likely a decision made to keep from sustaining any more injuries.

On a day that should be fun, I’m not having a ton of fun.
Babers ruined the day with playing Tucker/Shrader. It is all that will be talked about for the next 2 weeks. He's gonna take the heat bigtime. Wildhack better be asking questions.

If Villari is playing TE he's playing TE like Gadsden plays TE, not like Mang plays TE.

By this I mean, WR.

I saw Petry at actual TE.

Has James Williams been passed over permanently?
Feel bad for a kid who was great in high school but can’t put it together in college

Babers ruined the day with playing Tucker/Shrader. It is all that will be talked about for the next 2 weeks. He's gonna take the heat bigtime. Wildhack better be asking questions.
Chill out. Everything worked out fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors