Watching fsu | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Watching fsu

Just crown Bama Champions now. I dont see any team capable of beating them this year.

Oklahoma is very, very good. It's remained to be seen whether Clemson is reloaded or not yet.

Oklahoma is very, very good. It's remained to be seen whether Clemson is reloaded or not yet.

Ou's not even the best team in their state, people love to knock Stoops, I think Sooner fans are in for a rude awakening.

Ou's not even the best team in their state, people love to knock Stoops, I think Sooner fans are in for a rude awakening.

Fair enough but I think there's enough talent on that team to make up for lack of head coaching experience. Stoops built and sustained a monster.

Fair enough but I think there's enough talent on that team to make up for lack of head coaching experience. Stoops built and sustained a monster.

There is talent this year, not saying they are going to go 4-8, but I don't see them winning in Columbus, and I dont see them winning in Stillwater. I think people treated Stoops very unfairly.

We've played the first part of the fight song after a first down for decades. That SU fans are oblivious to that is sad. And expected. We have the worst college fans in P5.

BC and Miami are like wha?!

BC and Miami are like wha?!

Nope. Both get more crowd participation for their songs and cheers. By far. Think about how sad that is as a reflection on SU fans.

Nope. Both get more crowd participation for their songs and cheers. By far. Think about how sad that is as a reflection on SU fans.

I dunno. We jingle keys pretty damn hard

sucks for that kid and their National Championship hopes... but I'm not sure it helps us that much

Oklahoma plays Ohio State this weekend. Clemson plays Auburn. Huge early playoff implications.

Time for Clemson to knock the SEC back down a few pegs. GA Tech too.

I get it. We don't check either box. Never will.

Never is the part I argue with, always. Winning can help this kind of thing.

But I get it. It's tough.

Never is the part I argue with, always. Winning can help this kind of thing.

But I get it. It's tough.

Yeah, I don't say never lightly. But we've been great in hoops for decades, and aside from the stand and clap thing our fan base hasn't developed a single other tradition. It was downright embarrassing to see Wichita State have more cheers and songs than us at the Final Four in 2013.

This isnt something winning will create. We'll fill the Dome again and the crowd will be loud, but this fanbase wont ever be collegiate.

That's absolutely terrible and a big blow to the conference.
It is absolutely terrible and I feel awful for the guy but I don't think it's a big blow to the conference. Clemson is still a favorite to get to the CFB Playoff and their defense is just as special as Florida States but with a better offense and elite level coaching (even though Jimbo is very, very good)

FSU is probably looking at a 8-4 type season now. I think Miami takes them down in a few weeks.

There is talent this year, not saying they are going to go 4-8, but I don't see them winning in Columbus, and I dont see them winning in Stillwater. I think people treated Stoops very unfairly.
I agree about going to Columbus and winning though I really don't get the hype around OK St. We will beat them there. The one team that does worry me is K St.

I like Stoops though felt like things got stagnant with him and the defense especially. Lincoln Riley should be a good coach and has also been killing it on the recruiting trail.

It is absolutely terrible and I feel awful for the guy but I don't think it's a big blow to the conference. Clemson is still a favorite to get to the CFB Playoff and their defense is just as special as Florida States but with a better offense and elite level coaching (even though Jimbo is very, very good)

FSU is probably looking at a 8-4 type season now. I think Miami takes them down in a few weeks.

Would've enjoyed Clemson repeating and him racing Lamar Jackson and others for a heisman. Keep everything that matters in the conference and build.

I agree about going to Columbus and winning though I really don't get the hype around OK St. We will beat them there. The one team that does worry me is K St.

I like Stoops though felt like things got stagnant with him and the defense especially. Lincoln Riley should be a good coach and has also been killing it on the recruiting trail.

Mason Rudolph is really good, and they are loaded at the skill positions, I wouldn't overlook them, I think they are really good.

Feel bad for Francois, but make no mistake about it, we have a chance to knock them off. Wish we had them in the Dome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom