Wayne Seldon | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Wayne Seldon

I think gabjon was saying Cuse is more known for their forwards then KU.
I believe they are both know for their forwards Danny Manny, Paul Pierce, The Morris twins, etc

Did I just not pay enough attention before or are a lot more kids reclassifying lately?
I'd like to reclassify and go back to being a freshman in college, kthx.

I believe they are both know for their forwards Danny Manny, Paul Pierce, The Morris twins, etc

Arthur, Darnell Jackson, the Morris twins, Cole Aldrich (if you want to call him a forward; he's a big man either way) and Thomas Robinson all made the NBA on some level, and Manning coached all of them as an assistant. He left to take the head coaching job at Tulsa over the summer, though, so it remains to be seen how much of the momentum they'll be able to keep up.

Selden has run the point a lot and is a solid passer. Some believe his future position as a pro is at the point. His skill set is similar to Dion and he could share ball handling duties with Ennis. Which gives him an advantage over Cooney and Mike G.
Any updates on this guy?

kinda has some dion and some mkg in him.. looks like a heckuva a ball player

@TheRecruitScoop
2013 Tilton (NH) SG Wayne Selden will have in-home visits with UCLA, Florida, Kansas & Ohio St this week, along with Syracuse next Monday.

As long as Kentucky doesn't come in at the end I think we have a chance

Interesting no visit for Missouri. Also surprised UCLA still in the mix after signing Freeman and Lavine already, they must see him as able to play the 3 and can play all 3 of those guys together.

I have a good feeling about him!

A) Kentucky is off his list largely because they are all in on the Harrison twins.
B) He wants to be a guard and we will have minutes at the guards position.
C) We are close to his home and will be playing BC so he can have friends and family there.

I have a good feeling about him!

A) Kentucky is off his list largely because they are all in on the Harrison twins.
B) He wants to be a guard and we will have minutes at the guards position.
C) We are close to his home and will be playing BC so he can have friends and family there.
I hope so, that kid is a beast. Freak athlete. He would fit in great with a wide open offense. He would be sick out on the break.

Once the twins commit to Maryland, expect Kentucky to jump all over Seldon.

Once the twins commit to Maryland, expect Kentucky to jump all over Seldon.

I'm down here is underarmor country and the one MD fan that I know who follows recruiting ihas gone from very confident that the Harrisons would be playing for MD to a bit worried these days. I have no idea who he talks to or were he gets his info from.

I'm down here is underarmor country and the one MD fan that I know who follows recruiting ihas gone from very confident that the Harrisons would be playing for MD to a bit worried these days. I have no idea who he talks to or were he gets his info from.
I didn't speak out of any information other than the twins connection to Underarmor, and in the end, I think they may just out-dirty even Cal.

I didn't speak out of any information other than the twins connection to Underarmor, and in the end, I think they may just out-dirty even Cal.

I don't think there is any doubt that Underarmor would participate in a bidding war with Cal and the gang. Underarmor is very interested in pushing their brand!!!!

I don't think there is any doubt that Underarmor would participate in a bidding war with Cal and the gang. Underarmor is very interested in pushing their brand!!!!
Yep, and that is why I think they win out on this one. The twins can end up being Underarmor's main NBA players and sign huge contracts once they make it to the NBA. I don't think they would compromise that for a single paycheck from UK.

Just a feeling but I think Selden maybe turned off on UK after the whole Noel thing, but money turns everyone on!

I started this thread with the hopes that Seldon picks the Orange. He would be a punishing force on the break and attacking the basket and a big, physical guard on top of the zone. A bigger, stronger Dion Waiters. JB can point to Dion's NBA lottery pick status while he visits Seldon at home.

He is very explosive like Dion. Would be great for our up and down style.

Another one that reminds me alittle of Dion/Selden and showing some interest last I checked.
Jarred Terrell. Reclassed from 013 to 014. Headed to brewster. This was a year ago hes getting better and hes a strong built with thick bones, hits the jumper all around the arc.

Another one that reminds me alittle of Dion/Selden and showing some interest last I checked.
Jarred Terrell. Reclassed from 013 to 014. Headed to brewster. This was a year ago hes getting better and hes a strong built with thick bones, hits the jumper all around the arc.

He looks good. Kind of reminds me of Scoop. Didn't seem overly quick. At times he couldn't get past his defender in the half court. He does have a nice handle and on the break seems to go by people. Jump shot looked decent.

KU usually has a great Midnight Madness, I don't blame a kid for heading out there. As long as we get a visit so that they can see the Melo Center as well as the dome, it's all good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom