Wayne Seldon | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Wayne Seldon

I'm not worried but the wait is killing me! To me Selden is the most important get for us after Ennis.

I'm not worried but the wait is killing me! To me Selden is the most important get for us after Ennis.
He would definitely be a difference maker. Talk about a full cupboard. I would love for him to choose SU.

KU usually has a great Midnight Madness, I don't blame a kid for heading out there. As long as we get a visit so that they can see the Melo Center as well as the dome, it's all good.
Roberson isn't attending KU's MM any longer.

Kansas just signed a 2013 point guard named Frank Mason. That's their third guard for 2013, to go along with Greene and Frankamp. I know Selden can play 1-3 but that's alot of perimeter guys to bring in one class. Interesting if he still goes down there for their midnight madness or Late night in the Phog whatever they call it. Hopefully we offer a relatively close alternative and he decides to come to campus.

Mason is strictly for depth and is the kind of player Self is probably trying to recruit over already. I don't see his commitment having much impact on Selden's process.

Either Kansas decided that they didn't want to wait on Selden (they were in a bind at PG behind Adams and Tharpe played less than even MCW his freshman year) or they didn't like their chances to get him, or a combination, but I don't think it changes things for Selden.

KU feeling pretty comfortable that Selden is KU bound.

KU feeling pretty comfortable that Selden is KU bound.
That's been my hunch for a while. KU loves these types of players, and rarely doesn't get them when they want them.

they never help them get to the next level and become something.
Never implied they do, but sadly it doesn't really matter whether he goes to KU and busts or goes to KU and becomes an AA ...

Never implied they do, but sadly it doesn't really matter whether he goes to KU and busts or goes to KU and becomes an AA ...
True true

Seldon to visit the Cuse next weekend per Alex Kline
Very cool. Does anyone know his timetable for a commitment? It sounds like he is getting his visits all done, so hopefully he makes a decision within the next month or so.

Very cool. Does anyone know his timetable for a commitment? It sounds like he is getting his visits all done, so hopefully he makes a decision within the next month or so.
Doubt he makes all his officials. I bet he pops by mid November. KU is the big player here and hed going to late night at the phog

Selden just committed to Kansas according to Paul Biancardi. Too bad I wish he would've atl east visited next weekend as rumored.

I think rysheed has now become a must have. All the other guards are gone and we really will need another guy who can play the point.

using all my non insider knowledge, it really seems like our biggest comp for jordan will be temple of all places, everything i read is he would really like to stay close to home. idk if we can bank on MCW staying another yr (which would be amazing he did) things will work out as usual, but damn we would be a little too thin for the liking. if the kid can ball, he will get mins

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom