We Are Going On A Run This Week | Syracusefan.com

We Are Going On A Run This Week

UpstateSM

First to Surmise Dakota Leffew Would Be Orange
Only way our guy can go out

1678192658832.gif

Going to need some heroic performances from Mr Girard, Edwards and Mintz. They all need to get going at the same time for a change. If so, we have a shot.
Actually I think stepped up performances by anyone not named above are the key to a big run. Benny and Q seem to best best positioned to do so…but those three can’t disappear.

Joe and Jessie in particular have to be physical on the offensive end to get to the spot they want!

If each player on the squad played at 90% of the peak they have each shown at some point this year, we certainly can beat every team in the ACC. For whatever reason most of the players have been wildly inconsistent and unable to lock in gains and up their level. Not super optimistic but we have seen stranger things happen I suppose.

If each player on the squad played at 90% of the peak they have each shown at some point this year, we certainly can beat every team in the ACC. For whatever reason most of the players have been wildly inconsistent and unable to lock in gains and up their level. Not super optimistic but we have seen stranger things happen I suppose.

That first sentence is on every message board in the ACC.

Judah would need to be the best player in the ACCT for us to win.

No one else has that type of ceiling.

All due respect to our other guys, you need to be HIM and have the ball and creating.

We aren’t winning four days in a row with Jesse on the block or Joe having to be a flamethrower. Benny isn’t going to become Wes, Bell isn’t going to hit 7 threes, same with JT.

We can get a few, but to win it all, it’s Judah taking another step up and dominating from the lead guard role.

This is also discounting the D.

Unfortunately, I don’t see it. I think we can get two. But who knows, you have to play the game.

we have 3 different guys who can win a game by themselves if they’re on.

Maybe Judah becomes Kemba? (And this isn’t the 2011 Big East)

Maybe Joe has a few high efficiency games from 3 when he’s on fire?

Maybe Jesse does it again agajnst Wake, then he gets Miami who plays no one over 6ft 7?

we have 3 different guys who can win a game by themselves if they’re on.

Maybe Judah becomes Kemba? (And this isn’t the 2011 Big East)

Maybe Joe has a few high efficiency games from 3 when he’s on fire?

Maybe Jesse does it again agajnst Wake, then he gets Miami who plays no one over 6ft 7?

We've had three good players who have had trouble winning games by themselves.

Seems like we’re going to get a stupid run to the Semis which will be juuuuuust enough to keep JB around for another one or twenty five years

Interesting factoid from Channel 3: SU has won it's last three opening ACCT games by 23, 21 and 39 points...and then lost in the next round the last two times, (in 2020 there was no next game due to Covid).

Interesting factoid from Channel 3: SU has won it's last three opening ACCT games by 23, 21 and 39 points...and then lost in the next round the last two times, (in 2020 there was no next game due to Covid).

A last second 3 and a gut punch of a suspension.

What will this year bring?

Copeland seems more concerned about the camera haha

If we want want to win games it's about the zone more than the offense. We've seen it take inexplicable leaps intra-season in the past. Unfortunately here we need it to go from 'abysmal' all the way to 'good'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom