Class of 2022 - We got a BOOM !! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 We got a BOOM !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever it is just keep in mind it’s early in the cycle and the staff must really liked what they saw and decided to accept his commitment. 2022 has to be hard to evaluate. Wasn’t your typical camp/visit season. Wasn’t your typical In season because some kids haven’t played yet. Some had partial seasons.
This sounds like you're letting us down easy.

Whoever it is just keep in mind it’s early in the cycle and the staff must really liked what they saw and decided to accept his commitment. 2022 has to be hard to evaluate. Wasn’t your typical camp/visit season. Wasn’t your typical In season because some kids haven’t played yet. Some had partial seasons.
Yes, with possible new rules allowing transfers to be eligible immediately and lots of grad transfers available, more that usual because the seniors did not lose a year of eligibility, scholarships for HS seniors are at a premium more than ever.

The only players any schools is offering this early are can't miss types. Whoever the player is, the staff must like a lot.

Well an LSU, MSU and Ole Miss offers per 2 4 7. Louisville, WV and Pitt offers per this site.

It's a player who just committed last cycle tweeting it. Says to me...Hey I committed to SU, why not you.
Yeah, I was too lazy to see to whom he was responding.

3 pages into this thread, I have to ask the question: was the title of this thread mistaken? I did not see a "boom" in that tweet. I DID see a +1, and flames of fire. Am I splitting hairs? We are counting this as a "boom," right, even though there is actually no boom?

0C04D5E5-0196-4AD4-A7F8-1503566985EE.jpeg

3 pages into this thread, I have to ask the question: was the title of this thread mistaken? I did not see a "boom" in that tweet. I DID see a +1, and flames of fire. Am I splitting hairs? We are counting this as a "boom," right, even though there is actually no boom?

Looks like you spoke too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors