We have an OC who tweets... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

We have an OC who tweets...

Not really. No one forces you to follow anyone. You can stop following any such idiots anytime you want, and only see the tweets of whoever you select.
If someone tweets @yourname it will show up on your feed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Good to see a fan is introducing McDonald to the Syracuse Inferiority Complex so early in his tenure.

Seriously, thank God our fans aren't responsible for recruiting.

Fan: Hey Johnny, how would you like to come to Syracuse?
Johnny Recruit: Syracuse seems like a great school with amazing tradition. I saw the Express, that was cool.
Fan: The Express was really poorly made with some bad acting and dialogue. And they got the ending to the Cotton Bowl completely wrong.
Johnny Recruit: ...
Fan: So, when would you like to come to Syracuse? We have a big basketball game against Georgetown coming up, but you'll probably realize we're really a basketball school that just does football because we have to.
Johnny Recruit: That weekend sounds great, I'm visiting Clemson the week before and Miami the week after.
Fan: Wow. Clemson and Miami. Can I go with you? They sound awesome!

Mumbers?

Mummers.

Mummers-Parade-Philadephia.jpg

I don't k know if you guys noticed, but he was not tweeting in Arkansas and had almost no tweets In a year at the U. I think McDonald is very excited to be an OC as that is basically a step below head coach vs position coach. It seems like they all get along and he genuinely like shafer, and is willing to work balls to the wall for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about we move this talk to the Mummers Board?

I love GM... I really hope this man can run an offense.

I love GM... I really hope this man can run an offense.
Just really nice to see his start and enthusiasm he has displayed, AND finally a comment on the thread that didn't include MUMMERS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom