We have an OC who tweets... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

We have an OC who tweets...

I always thought it was fire made the hardest steel?

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3
Maybe he has "too many irons in the fire?" or he needs to "strike while the iron is hot"?

CuseLegacy,...I hope you are right. I remember this kid now from when the ole staff first showed interest.
Argee, I also like this kid a lot. How could you love the name!!!

Wishful thinking but I would think that the staff is probably working on 2014 offers.
Now I wouldn't mind them taking a little drive to SouthLake. :)

My guess is he is on his way to see Tyler Provo again in DelraBeach, Fl. Near Ft' Lauderdale. I love how this coaching staff follows up with verbals and lets them seemingly know how important they are even after signing another player to the same position, same with seeing Austin Wilson in PA the day after Kimble gave verbal. Hold on to Malik Brown and get commits from Reggie Spearman LB, Simeon Thompson DB and Kendal Moore OT and this class will have shaped up to be best in years. Have full faith in this staff, lots of experience and diversity. This will be good!

Perhaps I missed it, but is McDonald the recruiting coordinator in addition to OC?

Hard not to love this coach.
Man he is fast. Like another said, "I think he has a transporter," lol! One minute at Enie's BBQ (presumably in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.) and the next in NYC with Moore. Followed team since 80 and NEVER have I seen a staff this dedicated to the cause. Would love to take them all out to dinner when they are all done!

Perhaps I missed it, but is McDonald the recruiting coordinator in addition to OC?

I don't know that the coordinator has been assigned or announced as yet... doubt it's McD...

McD is the "Closer", however... swooping in with Moore to headlock AE today most likely...

Man he is fast. Like another said, "I think he has a transporter," lol! One minute at Enie's BBQ (presumably in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.) and the next in NYC with Moore. Followed team since 83 and NEVER have I seen a staff this dedicated to the cause. Would love to take them all out to dinner when they are all done!

I'm sure McDonald is extremely dedicated, but I'd stop short of saying we've never had a staff more dedicated. We just never had a coach tweet his every step before.

I don't know that the coordinator has been assigned or announced as yet... doubt it's McD...

McD is the "Closer", however... swooping in with Moore to headlock AE today most likely...
My guess is they are trying to lock down AE like you siad but also to let him know if he is a no they can offer in other places they have interest in. I believe HCSS when he says he wants kids that "want to be here." AE might want to decide if he actually wants to be here becuase I think there are others that do.

I'm sure McDonald is extremely dedicated, but I'd stop short of saying we've never had a staff more dedicated. We just never had a coach tweet his every step before.

True, but his closing ratio of players SU was not involved with 3 weeks ago, to having them now commit to SU over big offers is excellent. Can't compare him to anyone, at least recently.

True, but his closing ratio of players SU was not involved with 3 weeks ago, to having them now commit to SU over big offers is excellent. Can't compare him to anyone, at least recently.
Not even close.

Agree! Maybe I should have high lighted "I have never SEEN a staff as dedicated..."

My guess is he is on his way to see Tyler Provo again in DelraBeach, Fl. Near Ft' Lauderdale. I love how this coaching staff follows up with verbals and lets them seemingly know how important they are even after signing another player to the same position, same with seeing Austin Wilson in PA the day after Kimble gave verbal. Hold on to Malik Brown and get commits from Reggie Spearman LB, Simeon Thompson DB and Kendal Moore OT and this class will have shaped up to be best in years. Have full faith in this staff, lots of experience and diversity. This will be good!
Ft Lauderdale is less then an hour from Palm Beach and Malik, too.

I don't think Shafer was kidding one bit when he said that he put the band together...This staff is making one hell of a push. Good for them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom