We have an OC who tweets... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

We have an OC who tweets...

George McDonald@CoachGMcDonald
@JustDubs1 not about the stars but with 365 days and the staff that CoachShafer has put together top 25 class in2014 #Recruiting365:24-7

by far his best tweet to date.

also may help with his So Florida connections, the U's probable future sanctions, and Golden's weird decision to anger local HS coaches.

Another good one today, in response to someone saying he can see GMC leaving in a couple years:

"Better get your eyes checked because I'm all in #IRideWithShafer"

Man he is fast. Like another said, "I think he has a transporter," lol! One minute at Enie's BBQ (presumably in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.) and the next in NYC with Moore. Followed team since 83 and NEVER have I seen a staff this dedicated to the cause. Would love to take them all out to dinner when they are all done!
We've never seen it because we've never seen a coach on twitter. It may have been happening but who would've known? The fan fun factor for recruiting has shot through the roof!

Another good one today, in response to someone saying he can see GMC leaving in a couple years:

"Better get your eyes checked because I'm all in #IRideWithShafer"

Saw that. I mean, what else is he gonna say really? But still puts a big grin on my face.

Talentping Worldwide@Talentping
@CoachGMcDonald I can see you leaving after 2 years... You will prob be a SEC head coach.. Until then #GoCuse

George McDonald@CoachGMcDonald
@Talentping better get your eyes checked I'm all in #IRideWithShafer

I see GMD follows Tim Lester but I don't see any of Tim's tweets yet. I have never followed twitter even though my wife set up an account for me. I guess that will change now! (Is HCSS too hard nosed to tweet?)

So true orangen... Love Shafer's tweet! Must say myself "IRideWithShafer" as well! For those nay sayers on McDonald being here a short time. Even if so it would mean two things. First he turns out to be a very good or great OC and second he lands a couple plus great recruiting classes. All at a time this caching staff solidifies itself and this team does the same with talent.

Pardon my ignorance, but on Twitter are you at the mercy of any idiot who wants to inflict himself on you? It sounds like there's the potential for endless spam and drivel out there.

Pardon my ignorance, but on Twitter are you at the mercy of any idiot who wants to inflict himself on you? It sounds like there's the potential for endless spam and drivel out there.
Yep.

Good to see a fan is introducing McDonald to the Syracuse Inferiority Complex so early in his tenure.

Well hopefully that "fan" and the other idiots that tweet recruits are some of the 250,000 twitter accounts that just got hacked.

That just got Cali's attention!!!

Cali's new favorite player. 4.3 speed will undoubted start endless threads about how he needs to be on zfield more and get zthe ball more even if he had no hands.

Good to see a fan is introducing McDonald to the Syracuse Inferiority Complex so early in his tenure.

If you think that's bad,then you should read this board...

or better yet have GMC make a visit or two

Not really. No one forces you to follow anyone. You can stop following any such idiots anytime you want, and only see the tweets of whoever you select.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom