We just dominated Pitt | Syracusefan.com

We just dominated Pitt

...on the road.

...and Buddy didn't score/was hurt and Sidibe put up his second double-double at Pitt in his career.

Helluva win.

College basketball is so weird.
I don't mean to be mean but I was surprised at just how bad Pitt is. Poorly coached as well. Although Jeff did give JB a world class blow by. jamie Dixon would be proud

I don't mean to be mean but I was surprised at just how bad Pitt is. Poorly coached as well. Although Jeff did give JB a world class blow by. jamie Dixon would be proud

They couldn’t hit water from the boat tonight. Our D gets some credit but there were plenty of good looks too. Shots weren’t even close.

It was basically the polar opposite of UVA in the Dome last year.

We won by that much but Eli still played 39? Was that necessary?
JB was asked about Eli in the post game presser, I think the question was about 1st team all ACC, but it was hard to hear. He went on to say that anybody who wouldn't vote for him is either ignorant or has an agenda. He also said Eli has lost about a point on his scoring average since he tried to play in the NC State game before injury. So it could have been simply for him to pad his stats on a night he was red hot. Fill it up 3li!

JB was asked about Eli in the post game presser, I think the question was about 1st team all ACC, but it was hard to hear. He went on to say that anybody who wouldn't vote for him is either ignorant or has an agenda. He also said Eli has lost about a point on his scoring average since he tried to play in the NC State game before injury. So it could have been simply for him to pad his stats on a night he was red hot. Fill it up 3li!
I think he was referring to Joe not getting ACC rookie of the week after scoring 52 points in two games.

Eli being on the first team is non debatable any voter that doesn't vote for him should lose their vote.

I think he was referring to Joe not getting ACC rookie of the week after scoring 52 points in two games.
I heard that, thought he used that as a comparison as to why he's given up figuring out voters, which is what the question related to. He want on to make a case for Eli as good as anyone this year

Jamie Dixon leaving Pitt for TCU just rocketed past Jonny Flynn’s Mike Rosario tea bag dunk into 5th place on my list of most enjoyable moments as a Cuse fan.

You've got to give an assist to Kevin Stallings too. He just torpedoed that program. Even Boeheim couldn't help but comment on the sh$tshow that was the Stallings era in tonight's PC. Just a baffling, baffling hire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom