We win the ACC Tournament | Syracusefan.com

We win the ACC Tournament

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Or no NCAA tournament for us. We can make the finals and I still don’t think we get in . He gone? We gone home lol. NIT OR BUST.

thats bs, look at the other bubble teams, we can easily sneak in( though the team isnt good) with 3 wins as long as no bad losses

If we win both then maybe, even then, I don't know.

Or no NCAA tournament for us. We can make the finals and I still don’t think we get in . He gone? We gone home lol. NIT OR BUST.
SHEEESH hottest take of the year honestly.

28F053AD-2440-4355-BA9D-CA40FC1A3774.jpeg

I’d say we need to win last two and then get a couple in ACC. If we win a couple there, then that means we might have a signature win. As of now, we have none. Although that didn’t work last year...so forget it...I have no idea what it’ll take. I give up...let’s just drink!

First, we have no chance to win the ACC tournament. None. Even if we were good enough to do it, and we aren't, we would be too beat up to win that many games in a row. The good news is that we don't have to. If we win the next four, we will be in the tournament.

First, we have no chance to win the ACC tournament. None. Even if we were good enough to do it, and we aren't, we would be too beat up to win that many games in a row. The good news is that we don't have to. If we win the next four, we will be in the tournament.
if we win the next 4 (depending on opponents in ACCT) we'll be an 8 seed

4 seems to mean Syracuse is a lock, do most people feel safe at 3?

The bracket matrix is a predictor, but not a 100% perfect predictor either. (IF) we win Wednesday, we should be back above the in line... with just one win.

My best estimate is 2 bubble busters, so we would probably still be barely out per the matrix. But we don't need 4 straight wins.

I feel like we have to beat BC and Clemson to have a chance. If that doesn't happen, the selection committee will just point to our 8-10 or 7-11 record and just dismiss us by saying we are under .500 (rightfully so, at least for this season).

If we do manage to win both, we probably need 1 more ACCT win, unless we get the 10 seed and play Pitt in the first round. If that were to happen we probably need to beat Pitt and whoever winds up as the #7 seed. If we lose to the #7 seed, we'll be sweating it on selection Sunday.

I feel like we have to beat BC and Clemson to have a chance. If that doesn't happen, the selection committee will just point to our 8-10 or 7-11 record and just dismiss us by saying we are under .500 (rightfully so, at least for this season).

If we do manage to win both, we probably need 1 more ACCT win, unless we get the 10 seed and play Pitt in the first round. If that were to happen we probably need to beat Pitt and whoever winds up as the #7 seed. If we lose to the #7 seed, we'll be sweating it on selection Sunday.

Oklahoma 7-10
Arizona St 7-9
Alabama 8-9
Texas 7-10
Baylo 8-9

All 5 teams are currently in for various reasons.

If we beat Clemson go 8-10, and win 2 games in the ACC, we may not get in, we may be a but under 50%, but we will have reason to at least be anxious entering Selection Sunday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom