We win the ACC tournament | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

We win the ACC tournament

We are going to need to beat 2 of the big boys. We have one good win all year and some bad losses.

Win the next two and I think we just need that Friday night semi final win regardless of opponent. I’m sure 2/3 ACCT would be against the big names.

If this happens we’d likely be the walking dead on Saturday and not keep it close mind you. But it’s about time we had a run like this or even made it to Friday.

I applaud the optimism, but I certainly don't see it.

Need to win the next two before worrying about the ACCT. Do that
Whether we win the next two, or not, the only way I see us getting into March Madness is if we don’t leave it to chance.

Whether we win the next two, or not, the only way I see us getting into March Madness is if we don’t leave it to chance.
If we can't beat a couple of lousy teams how are we going to gain any momentum going into the acct?

We don't have a disqualifying number of losses I think if we win the next two and make the ACCT Final we should have a 50% shot of being sent to Dayton.

I think we split the final 2 games with a loss at Miami more likely than a loss at BC.

We’re not winning anything until we recruit good basketball players

Wins in order
1.@Virginia
2.@Notre Dame
3.@Gtech
4.@Vtech
5.GTech
6.@Pitt
7.Pitt
8.Wake
9.Colgate
10.Boston college
11.N. Florida
12.Oakland
13.Bucknell
14.Seattle
15.Cornell
16.Niagara

CNY is beautiful but it also has a negative underlying vibe that permeates many of the people. Its always been this way.

Above post was in another thread today-
Trueblue25, you must not live in CNY?:cool:
Not wrong till you're wrong-
Sidibe's "Go" button somehow finally activated -just need to find a few more and stuff possible...

Wins in order
1.@Virginia
2.@Notre Dame
3.@Gtech
4.@Vtech
5.GTech
6.@Pitt
7.Pitt
8.Wake
9.Colgate
10.Boston college
11.N. Florida
12.Oakland
13.Bucknell
14.Seattle
15.Cornell
16.Niagara
That’s a sad list overall.

Didn't the '05-'06 team give up 150 points to a lowly DePaul squad right before the BE tourney run? As in last regular season game, if I remember correctly...

Didn't the '05-'06 team give up 150 points to a lowly DePaul squad right before the BE tourney run? As in last regular season game, if I remember correctly...

Second to last. The season finale was GMac's senior day against a Nova team whose entire starting lineup were future NBA guards it felt like.

Wins in order
1.@Virginia
2.@Notre Dame
3.@Gtech
4.@Vtech
5.GTech
6.@Pitt
7.Pitt
8.Wake
9.Colgate
10.Boston college
11.N. Florida
12.Oakland
13.Bucknell
14.Seattle
15.Cornell
16.Niagara
wow that is sobering on how little we have achieved.

If we need to speak of avoiding teams, we probably shouldn't be talking about winning the ACCT. I feel that we can beat anyone if things align, but I don't have a lot of confidence that we can win 3 games in 3 days.

and we are hoping to avoid the team currently in last place in the conference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom