Weather question for Saturday | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Weather question for Saturday

In the Baltimore-DC area, 1/2" snow = Schools open 2 hours late w/no morning kindergarten (if still running 1/2 day KG). That's a pretty standard announcement for all the districts.

If they intend to cancel, why make SU head down there today?

It was 2006.
Wow. A perfect example of time travels fast, as someone above already said. It still was an awesome game experience.

A state of emergency for a few snowflakes falling from the sky?
What are they gonna do when it's raining 3's?

LOL!!! This post should come with a warning not to have any fluids in your mouth when you read it!

It was 2006.
yep. that was the game where me and max fisher had 'cto seats'. not yours, but right on floor opposite the bench.

walked from 72nd & 1st to get there in time for a drinks and on in we went.

there was about 500 people there...and they all moved down and had 'cto floor seats'.

completely stole our thunder...(i believe it was actually thundering and lightening for that storm though)

still pissed...

yep. that was the game where me and max fisher had 'cto seats'. not yours, but right on floor opposite the bench.

walked from 72nd & 1st to get there in time for a drinks and on in we went.

there was about 500 people there...and they all moved down and had 'cto floor seats'.

completely stole our thunder...(i believe it was actually thundering and lightening for that storm though)

still pissed...

There were well more than 500 SU fans there. Three entire busloads drove in from Scranton, PA, for the game! We must have outnumbered SJU fans by 10-1.

Just received an email indicating the game has been pushed to Sunday. Anyone confirm this?

Wow. A perfect example of time travels fast, as someone above already said. It still was an awesome game experience.
I remember walking in the middle of all the avenues to get there, which were all filled with snow still.

He brought Bill Clinton with him to at least two Big East tournament games. At the one that we lost to Cincy in 2012, the two of them sat directly behind me. The craziest part of it was that there was zero visible security, no screening of the people sitting around the former President, and random fans had total access to him for pictures and/or autographs.
The secret service's level of security leaves a lot to be desired. I won't go into details but I noticed quite a few omissions when I was checked by them before having dinner with President Obama.

It was 2006.
That record snowfall is in jeopardy. Up to today it was the largest measured snowfall in NYC. That record is about to be broken.

I do believe you are probably correct llandz. It took forever for it to snow here but when it did it is a season 's worth!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom