Wedneseday Bubble Schedule and Game Discussion

Arizona State/Colorado in our favor at the half

BC-NC State fun game.
These games help championship week.
BC up 2 14 seconds left.

Robinson is a stud.

Chris Webber moment for NC State

BC could make the semifinals

Colorado up 10 on the fighting Hurley's. BC win at least makes our loss/win against them look better. Still wish we could have played NC State today but who knows if we would have scored enough to win.

Colorado up 10 on the fighting Hurley's. BC win at least makes our loss/win against them look better. Still wish we could have played NC State today but who knows if we would have scored enough to win.
I can’t see Arizona State out.
They are like us 2 years ago.
They beat Kansas at Kansas and Xavier on s neutral court.
Those wins are enough.

That's why their nit state .wish we could have played them.
BC outscored them.
Not sure we could have. BC is dangerous they scored 91.
Robinson is what we want out of Battle.

Those wins are enough.

Your probably right, but every little bit helps.

Those wins are enough.

don't know about that. those are two crazy good wins, but they have been pretty awful besides that. may not be enough for them. I hope.

i think it will be really close like dayton or bust for them

don't know about that. those are two crazy good wins, but they have been pretty awful besides that. may not be enough for them. I hope.
They have beaten two of the top 7 teams in the country away from home. They will be a 10 seed.

I hope they are out.

They have beaten two of the top 7 teams in the country away from home. They will be a 10 seed.

I hope they are out.

hope so too. they have also beaten both USC and UCLA, neither are great but those are decent wins.

I jump at value.
Michigan at 8000-1 was insane. Went for a HR and feel like if they beat Oregon they go to the Final Four and could have won it all.

I have another one for this year. At 5k on Michigan. Won’t pay a million but a good 6 figure amount.
As a Michigan alum I can tell you this is their best team in a long time .. they can play with anyone

As a Michigan alum I can tell you this is their best team in a long time .. they can play with anyone

I was impressed with them last year against Louisville in the Tourney when Wagner and DJ Wilson took it to Spalding and Mahmoud. Then they almost beat Oregon. Now Wagner is playing great again and this Teske kid is playing well. They have the shooting and are better defensively as well.

BC outscored them.
Not sure we could have. BC is dangerous they scored 91.
Robinson is what we want out of Battle.
Dngerous next year nc state blows would have been a much easier game.

Lol all the ESPN people were talking about how great ND is and how they should be locked... Games not over but they can't do anything right now. Colson looks so uncomfortable and tired

New narrative for Notre Dame.

Bonzi Colson was tired from playing 3 games in 5 days. Give him a full rest by next Thursday and they will show you how good they are.
I'm glad it looks like we can finally end the ND conversation. Colson or not they simply aren't very good.

It's such a lazy, contrived talking point based on preseason expectations rather than actual performance. They had a mediocre non-conference record even when healthy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom