Week 1 other games thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Week 1 other games thread

JMU is the real deal. In a one off game like this, they are very dangerous. Would give SU the same kind of fight.

Very disciplined and solid but in fairness the NC Statr rushing attack is just bad.

Wake Forest having to go into OT with Tulane and now NC State struggling against JMU gives me hope against those teams.

We need to find an answer on more than just Custis at WR though. Some young guys will get a chance soon to see what they can do.

Wake Forest having to go into OT with Tulane and now NC State struggling against JMU gives me hope against those teams.

We need to find an answer on more than just Custis at WR though. Some young guys will get a chance soon to see what they can do.

Yeah figure they have to after what Butler and Riley showed.. or didn't show.

Very disciplined and solid but in fairness the NC Statr rushing attack is just bad.
True, but JMU is also collapsing their line. Bad offensive line or good DL? Probably a bit of both. I have watched enough Dukes games to tell you they did that to every team they played last year. An Alabama defense in the FCS.

True, but JMU is also collapsing their line. Bad offensive line or good DL? Probably a bit of both. I have watched enough Dukes games to tell you they did that to every team they played last year. An Alabama defense in the FCS.

Oh no doubt. Watched 4-5 games last year and a bunch of NC st games. Having been in DC for 10 years and several JMU alum colleagues watched more than planned lol.

As for NC St rushing attack I like gallaspie and he did the job finishing them off just now but overall they lack the misdirection speed and depth they had before. Could be a case similar to our WR group in that talent just has to emerge. Their line was better last year to an extent but talent was as well as they used more guys and super effectively.

Oh no doubt. Watched 4-5 games last year and a bunch of NC st games. Having been in DC for 10 years and several JMU alum colleagues watched more than planned lol.

As for NC St rushing attack I like gallaspie and he did the job finishing them off just now but overall they lack the misdirection speed and depth they had before. Could be a case similar to our WR group in that talent just has to emerge. Their line was better last year to an extent but talent was as well as they used more guys and super effectively.
Yah, those JMU grads are everywhere. I teach there, and have seasons. Its been a special two seasons. They acquitted themselves very well today. Hopefully that means they'll be back in the NC hunt again this year.

Yah, those JMU grads are everywhere. I teach there, and have seasons. Its been a special two seasons. They acquitted themselves very well today. Hopefully that means they'll be back in the NC hunt again this year.

Oh nice. I haven't stepped foot on campus but drove through a couple times. As with most Virginia campuses just a gorgeous campus.

Is ABC gonna switch over from this OSU game? Or is Washington Auburn moving to a different channel?

Sorry if already posted:

We have the first FCS over FBS game of the season, as Villanova beats Temple.

EDIT: I was wrong. UC Davis beat San Jose State earlier.

Last edited:
UNC getting crushed by Cal early, as expected. And a Cal pick as I type this. Going cross country for the first game would’ve been tough enough before their players decided to sell their J’s.

Lol you guys need to watch the psu game. App state QB is throwing STRIKES

As expected this Ped St team is far from what they were on offense without Joe Moorhead and Barkley.

As expected this Ped St team is far from what they were on offense without Joe Moorhead and Barkley.
Yea I mean they’ll take this easily but they’re overblown per usual

Well that was fun while it lasted
Of course... I don’t know what chump they’ll throw in but good luck to him. This game was not over until those broken ribs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom