Week 2 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 7-9 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Week 2 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 7-9

Screenshot 2023-09-09 145924.png

YIKES

I can't figure out that Nebraska/Colorado line. I thought it would be more something like Colorado -9.5. I just don't see how Nebraska can put enough points on the board to keep that game close. Their entire offense seems to be predicated on their QB running.
Weirdest line I’ve ever seen.

Just gonna leave this here for you guys. If you run something like brave browser you can block out all ads (just like on every site) and have a seamless experience to whatever game you want to watch.

purdue is threatening to leave the stadium without finishing the game

Weirdest line I’ve ever seen.
No one saw Nebraska pooping the bed like this. The defense was good enough to keep them in it, but Jeff Sims kept turning it over and well, that defense got exhausted then it just fell apart. Nebraska shouldn't be favored in any game against FBS competition this season.

Just gonna leave this here for you guys. If you run something like brave browser you can block out all ads (just like on every site) and have a seamless experience to whatever game you want to watch.

And then right when something good is going to happen the screen freezes or drops the feed. Which has been my experience with the site. It’s great until something good is about to happen.

Everyone keeping their distance from Clawson on the sideline. He must have managed to finally squeeze a little nugget out.

Holy Cross at their own 24, 2 minutes left, down 3. game now being delayed due to lightning. BC lucked out, HC would probably drive it down their throats

So Colorado ... damn. Clemson... yikes. Charleston Southern was 2-8 last year.

No one saw Nebraska pooping the bed like this. The defense was good enough to keep them in it, but Jeff Sims kept turning it over and well, that defense got exhausted then it just fell apart. Nebraska shouldn't be favored in any game against FBS competition this season.
How is Sims their best option. Sims was bad at GA tech.

Referee doesn't throw a flag on a blatant PI at the end of the Utah Baylor game. Utah covers the 6.5 because Baylor didn't get another shot at the end zone.

Referee doesn't throw a flag on a blatant PI at the end of the Utah Baylor game. Utah covers the 6.5 because Baylor didn't get another shot at the end zone.
Was 7-8 most places and the game should have ended on the previous play home clock bs to have 1 second left.

Glad I cashed out my UVA moneyline bet during the delay they offered me pretty much the entire payout.

FYI Fanatics are making a ton of mistakes on the ingames. UVA punted and the odds went up for JMU from +320 which I would have taken to +520. Got a funky one on the ND game too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom