Week 9 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 24-28 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Week 9 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 24-28

UMass is 1-7. They are NOT good. Props to them though for possibly upsetting a bad Army team.
If you saw how bad they were, you would say they are good relative to that. They look like an FBS team now at least.

Irish might not cover, but I just can’t see how Pitt scores enough to pull an upset.
I don't think the Irish have a huge motivation, PITT on the other hand is incensed from that call last week and the Irish are a huge pelt tp get.

If you saw how bad they were, you would say they are good relative to that. They look like an FBS team now at least.
Maybe they are bottom 5 now instead of the worst FBS program. I will give you that.

But I can’t consider any program that is 1-7, playing a pathetic schedule, as remotely good.

UMass :)

That is a hell of a win. And they aren't a bottom 5 FBS team. The talent is there and they will learn how to compete and finish games now that they don't have a snake oil salesman for a coach.

I don't think the Irish have a huge motivation, PITT on the other hand is incensed from that call last week and the Irish are a huge pelt tp get.
Good luck to ya if you are taking Pitt on the money line, would be a big payday.Personally I just can’t see it, but stranger things have happened

Just because they are better does not mean they are good.

They are not good, as much as you want them to be.

It could happen….but I wouldn’t bet anything on it happening. Pitt is terrible, Notre Dame is talented, motivation only goes so far (and prolly not far enough for ND to lose straight up), AND ND is still playing for a major bowl bid which won’t happen with one more loss. I think people betting on Pitt straight up are making a heart bet not a head bet.

UMass :)

That is a hell of a win. And they aren't a bottom 5 FBS team. The talent is there and they will learn how to compete and finish games now that they don't have a snake oil salesman for a coach.
Maybe they win out and get to 5-7.

It could happen….but I wouldn’t bet anything on it happening. Pitt is terrible, Notre Dame is talented, motivation only goes so far (and prolly not far enough for ND to lose straight up), AND ND is still playing for a major bowl bid which won’t happen with one more loss. I think people betting on Pitt straight up are making a heart bet not a head bet.
Pitt has recruited big for the last 3 years, they got some talent.

Is FOX insane? Cutting away from your game that is close and has national title implications in the 4th Q so you can have a bigger game start? Why not have the other game start on FS1?

Northwestern beat Maryland. Terps were 5-0 and may well be 5-6 with a trip to Rutgers being their chance at a bowl.

Is FOX insane? Cutting away from your game that is close and has national title implications in the 4th Q so you can have a bigger game start? Why not have the other game start on FS1?
It is on FS1 now

I love CousCuse's passion but UMass fans and alums are pretty realistic about the football program. They really need to get in a conference. Until then it's pushing a thousand pound rock uphill.

I know that. The point is anyone that doesn't have a stake in the Oregon Utah game is going to watch OU vs KU. So wouldn't you want to keep that on FOX?
Gotcha sorry I read your post too quickly. Yeah Fox is dumb

How is that not targeting in the Kansas game?????? Oklahoma gets every freaking break in the world every week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom