Week 9 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 24-28 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Week 9 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 24-28

Dean Blandino is the biggest dumbass in the world

How is that not targeting in the Kansas game?????? Oklahoma gets every freaking break in the world every week.
They ended up getting it right. I'm ok with it not being a late hit because the Oklahoma guy can't stop once he's already started before the QB slid, but it was targeting imho.

I love CousCuse's passion but UMass fans and alums are pretty realistic about the football program. They really need to get in a conference. Until then it's pushing a thousand pound rock uphill.
I really admire somebody trying to accomplish something against impossible odds. I'm also of the opinion more teams in the northeast are necessary for big time college football to get real traction here.

They ended up getting it right. I'm ok with it not being a late hit because the Oklahoma guy can't stop once he's already started before the QB slid, but it was targeting imho.
I have Kansas +10.5, Kansas +275 and Oklahoma under 11.5 wins so I am maybe a little biased

That's an absolute garbage hold. The guy turned and fell. I thought Big 12 refs would hate OU this season but it's been the opposite two weeks in a row with them on the ropes.

Dook is playing Leonard??? I hammered Ville -4 and I think happy they are leaving him in hobbled.

1998 was the last time Clemson was under .500 in the ACC. It is also the last time they had a losing regular season record.

If this keeps up they will be 4-4 (2-4) with Notre Dame, GA Tech, UNC, at South Carolina left.

1998 was the last time Clemson was under .500 in the ACC. It is also the last time they had a losing regular season record.

If this keeps up they will be 4-4 (2-4) with Notre Dame, GA Tech, UNC, at South Carolina left.
Our schedule has turned out to be really easy this year and we are still going to screw it up. NC and FSU are the only good teams on our schedule, everyone else stinks or is mediocre at best. What a waste

Our schedule has turned out to be really easy this year and we are still going to screw it up. NC and FSU are the only good teams on our schedule, everyone else stinks or is mediocre at best. What a waste
This is why I no longer think just 6-6 with a bowl is enough to keep Dino. This was the year that 8+ wins was most realistic and we end up stinking.

OU gonna win. Stupid on the touchdown and stupid on the two point call.

This is going to break my heart.

We had 3 built in Ws, 2 built in Ls, and 7 up for grab games. Of those 7 we had 3 home, 3 away, and 1 neutral. Going 6-6 against that is a bad year.

I've rode their win total over and bet on them so many times in the last five years I am 100% a closet Kansas football fan. I got my girlfriend a Kansas football sweater for Christmas last year. She loves them.

Hahaha

Have a lot of respect for both coaches, especially Leipold but I would have done a few things differently in this last minute.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom