Week 9 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 24-28 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Week 9 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 24-28

The only coaches I would take over Leipold are Saban and Smart. Guy wins no matter where he is and football nerds gush over the stuff they run.

Hindsight, timing, etc but it sucks he didn't end up here after Buffalo.

I turned the KU game off when they turned it over with 2 mins or so. What happened?

I turned the KU game off when they turned it over with 2 mins or so. What happened?
They held OU and then blew down the field for the winning TD. Got lucky they should have taken a knee when they got to the OU 3 yard line instead of scoring a TD but it worked out

They held OU after the turnover. OU was going for it on 4th down and about 7 but got a false start so they punted. KU drove down from the 25. KU had 1st and goal from about the 5 and I felt they should have taken a knee and kicked the FG but the RB ran it in but KU missed the 2 point conversion

New B12 teams likely will be 2-13 combined after today is over. They are lucky the P12 imploded or the B12 would be a clear #5 once Texas and Oklahoma left.

After watching how offensively challenged Clemson has been this year our poor defensive performance at home really stands out. Going to be interesting if they pull this out. If not they could be looking at a 6 or 7 win season

Dabo should have went for it there. Playing not to lose with the FG.

The end of half clock management by Notre Dame was horrid. Made worse by the announcers calling out the risk of running the clock down as far as they did and having to settle for a FG when a TD was still a possibility with more clock.

Watched a bunch of Holy Cross vs Fordham. I didn't realize Holy Cross was 4-3 (now 5-3 with win) and ranked in the 20's. Fordham was about similar ranked just outside the top 25. Holy Cross won in a shootout 49-47 without their starting QB. Don't let the record fool you they lost 31-28 to BC, 38-28 to 1 loss and ranked Harvard, and 38-35 to 1 loss and ranked Lafayette. Interesting to see how they do vs Army later this year. They use a clear dual-threat QB who leads the team in rushing as well. They can really put points on the board which is a plus. Chesney is someone i think we can get if we want. I would take some swings at some bigger names, but he would be a good fall back option.

Clemson with Dino like clock management. They have taken 2 minutes to go like 25 yards and had all 3 TOs when they started and now still have 2

NCS just locked up Clemson’s receivers. The last couple years Clemson hasn’t had those stud receivers they use to have. Clemson has lost some tough games. They have been close enough to win every game. I wish we could say that.

It is so frustrating that we have 4 games left against teams that will likely end up outside the Top 75 and we are not sure we will win any of them.
Yep. Pitt stinks, Wake stinks, Ga Tech got destroyed at home by Bowling Green and BC has nail biter wins against Army, Holy Cross, UVA and U Conn plus a loss against NIU and yet we all expect 4-8. Not once has a Dino team rebounded when we have had a losing streak at this time of year, and it has happened a ton of times. Why should we expect anything else unfortunately

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom