Western Michigan Gameday... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Western Michigan Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help. Signed up for YouTube TV trial today. Did a search for the game which got me to a page that says Syracuse W. Michigan but there's no video. Anyone have the You Tube link to the game?

Not surprising though, after last week you knee they were primed to give up something. Just need to shut it down moving forward. This D is still a work on progress, way to many people over hyping a win against an awful D1AA school
If the D is a work in progress, then I hate to know what the O is.

Help. Signed up for YouTube TV trial today. Did a search for the game which got me to a page that says Syracuse W. Michigan but there's no video. Anyone have the You Tube link to the game?
You have to use the ESPN app either on your phone or your smart TV. log in using your youtube tv info

Ohhh boy...we gettin' banned today...

WMU came to be physical. We almost seem surprised by it.

GS has to calm down. He threw that slant to Hatcher 100mph and then the swing to LQA was behind him. Relaxxxxxxxx

Not surprising though, after last week you knee they were primed to give up something. Just need to shut it down moving forward. This D is still a work on progress, way to many people over hyping a win against an awful D1AA school

You’re not allowed to say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors