Western Michigan Gameday... | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

Western Michigan Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never been impressed with CDRW. Hope he can turn it around and achieve his hype
I was when he was new. Seemed like a lot of raw potential. Hasn't really materialized though.

Stonehouse just kicked that 70 yards. Can someone please tell me why they still don’t give punters credit from where they kick the ball instead of the line of scrimmage ? THEY ARENT KICKING IT FROM THERE. they add yardage on FGs. It’s so stupid

We might be in the running for the most penalized P5 conference team this again year.

the penalty on Greenwood was because he didn’t turn around not because he held with his arm

A second half more reminiscent of the Robinson era has some college football observers wondering if Coach Babers’ seat just got a little warmer.
8 years Billie! 8 freakin' years!

Stonehouse just kicked that 70 yards. Can someone please tell me why they still don’t give punters credit from where they kick the ball instead of the line of scrimmage ? THEY ARENT KICKING IT FROM THERE. they add yardage on FGs. It’s so stupid
I have been watching football for close to 60 years and I have never thought of that. It is a good question.

These refs have blown, terrible DPIs on both sides
Be that as it may, we've been heavily penalized in both of our first 2 games. It's a bad look, and it's par for the course for us. It's not the end of the world, but perception becomes reality. We're not going to get any favors from refs in ACC play--particularly if they think we commit a bunch of penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom