Western Michigan Gameday... | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

Western Michigan Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 of the first 4 plays were disastrous.

The rest were pretty wonderful.

Sad that my 65-0 prediction won’t come in though. Might get the margin.

Was it against BC or Wake where we scored 38 in the 1st half and lost?

I don't think that will be happening today.

I haven't been watching. How much are we behind? I started reading this thread and just said, same old Syracuse. We must be getting whacked.

Really scary start to the game and the crap teams of old would’ve folded by now. Not this team.

Didn’t understand how media had us only scoring 31-38 points. Maybe I’m higher on our O than the media but I thought it was 40+ easily. I didn’t think 40+ at half however lol.

What’s concerning is if this winds up being a bye week for Purdue given their delayed game. Not sure if they will resume play there.

Offense is good
Didn’t understand how media had us only scoring 31-38 points. Maybe I’m higher on our O than the media but I thought it was 40+ easily. I didn’t think 40+ at half however lol.
And media is dumb

Wish there was a mercy rule.
giphy.gif

What’s concerning is if this winds up being a bye week for Purdue given their delayed game. Not sure if they will resume play there.
ACC has a rule they will wait as long as they can as long as game will be over before midnight.

Halftime:

Thankfully, the D is keeping up with WMU...on the scoreboard. This should free up the offense for 38 points or so.

Love the execution overall, some miscues and stupid penalties, but largely working like a machine, a fine tuned machine.

363 yards of offense, 286 in the air and 77 on the ground, 8 receivers on 19/30 passing from GS. The Defense has let up 182 yards (75 on ne play) and other than the one TD, has stopped WMU. In years past that was the game production, this is sweet when it's one half.

OG and an OL down, hoping all is well and we lose neither for any significant time.

Hoping CDRW runs the show in the second half. Hoping the RBs grind it out.

Almost feeling guilty for the score and dominance, but ... O.K., not really. Enjoying the game thoroughly (once the Mouse allowed to log on).

Go Orange!

Just to keep everyone in check..WM is supposed to be in the bottom third of the MAC this year..BUT its very clear our talent has been upgraded across the team... In years past this would be a 42-24 type of game but with competent OC and DC as well as the talent upgrade... we are looking good... real good for the start of the season.. Competent is what comes to mind... staff has been A+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom