What’s the plan to replace Edwards and Girard? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

What’s the plan to replace Edwards and Girard?

A poster who does have connections has stated that Judah is gone after this season and has already informed the staff - how reliable this is, I don't know. But players leave all of the time for options other than a guaranteed first round pick in the NBA draft. Every year about 200 players declare, which only has about 60 selections and a dozen or so are usually foreign players.
if true...i would cut mintzs minutes way back the rest of the season...rather play sy or copeland

i thought the whole point of playing him so much was so he could learn and grow for later

he doesnt give the team best chance to win at pg...especially not in crunch time

I like Cole Bajema and Joel Soriano to replace JG3 and Jesse. Both grad transfers.

Mintz/Copeland
Bajema/Taylor
Bell/Adams
Brown/Ajak
Soriano/Hima/Carey

And if Mintz leaves for NBA, hope SU looks at JJ as a combo guard to pair with Quadir

Who's going to draft Mintz, the army?

No way he leaves for the NBA.

That's why I said ... "with shooters like Bell and Taylor on the floor." Both Starling and Judah are very good at putting the ball on the floor and penetrating to either score or kick the ball out to shooters. Both will demand a lot of attention and depending on if they get double or single coverage, they can score easier or find an open shooter. As scorers, both Judah and Starling will not have to be long range shooters but will need a short jumper, floater or be able to finish at the basket. With that backcourt, it allows each player to play to their individual strengths.
How many times has Judah penetrated and kicked the ball out? I’m guessing I could count that on one hand for the season.

How many times has Judah penetrated and kicked the ball out? I’m guessing I could count that on one hand for the season.
He played the two position in high school - just learning the point and should get better as the season goes on and over the summer.

I have zero confidence this will happen based on our track record. Just saying.
Our track record is linked to one man, and let's give the hall of famer credit, but that's our track record. Moving forward, we don't know. Hopefully Red can continue and build on that success, but that's what to drink 6.5 beers and hope for.

Yes. A coach should always pressure kids to make life changing decisions before they have to, or are comfortable with the choice. That will endear him to current players and future recruits.
He has had a few weeks to decide, portal window for elite players to replace the scholarship is small. Think it’s fair to give kids a timeline or refill scholarship. Maybe it’s already know internally.

Our track record is linked to one man, and let's give the hall of famer credit, but that's our track record. Moving forward, we don't know. Hopefully Red can continue and build on that success, but that's what to drink 6.5 beers and hope for.
Red is the new Orange.

Perhaps he lived in his parents basement back when he was CuseHulk, and then lived in his fiancé’s parents basement when he was CuseRunner?

Sorry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom