What a satisfying win | Syracusefan.com

What a satisfying win

I found it satisfying also. And I am wondering why I am still reading so much criticism about how we played, how we were coached. Hello, a really good typical Cardiac Cuse road game against a very good team. Are only a very few of us ever satisfied?

I feel like we own ND in basketball similar to how Pitt owned us for almost fifteen years. Hard for me to hate a team like that imo
I called it game thread at 1/2 time. There are some games you don’t feel good about tied at 1/2, this wasn’t one of them. I knew we had it in us. Great road win.

Brey's team is gonna burn out.too few players logging too many minutes.

Benny can and has shown an ability to rebound.

Bell plays hoops like it’s Pop-A-Shot. He has no desire to rebound. At all.
Pop-A-Shot. That’s awesome. I actually think Bell looked a little better rebounding but he pissed Jim off when he closed with a hand down twice.

Agree, they both have the length and athleticism to get it done. Need to figure it out or sit

Is it desire?

He legit looks like he has no idea. Has anyone ever coached him on a basic box out? Like, he doesn't do things normal people that play in basketball games do like put their arms out when the shot goes up to feel if there's anybody nearby to box out.

He looks like a guy that spent 1000s of hours with a shot doctor but rarely actually played in competitive games.

Is it desire?

He legit looks like he has no idea. Has anyone ever coached him on a basic box out? Like, he doesn't do things normal people that play in basketball games do like put their arms out when the shot goes up to feel if there's anybody nearby to box out.

He looks like a guy that spent 1000s of hours with a shot doctor but rarely actually played in competitive games.
Agreed. Hence the Pop-A-Shot reference. It’s like a QB that looks good throwing to cones.

Oh wait….did I say that out loud?

Agreed. Hence the Pop-A-Shot reference. It’s like a QB that looks good throwing to cones.

Oh wait….did I say that out loud?
Look, we're not sayin' nuffin' 'bout nuffin'.

Is it desire?

He has no feel for the game. Your last paragraph is spot on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom