What a whiner Lebron is | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

What a whiner Lebron is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dellavedova is such a clown
Purposefully falling into Horfords leg but now Horford will get in trouble. Same ish as Korver. No place for a little b***h like Dellavadova. I have visceral hate for this POS.

This is why lebron james gets hate.
This will come off as the league being in favor of cleveland.

It's the reality of it.

I hope the Warriors sweep.

Although I actually am a warriors fan, ever since davis crammed on kirilenko

NBA needs to figure out how to not overreact to everything. This little b***h has now gotten TWO people ejected for basically nothing. Let them play. My goodness. So sick of this. Everyone here knows how big of an NBA fan I am and I'll go watch the Ranger/Lightning game if this is the soft, pansy type stuff I have to be subjected to in this new era of basketball.

Can't agree here. People legitimately stood by the premise that Flynn was better than Harden based on the tournament game. And it's certainly not based on an embellishment of your scouting report (which I cant recall).

That being said, I certainly didn't see harden becoming the player he is. OKC had Westbrook harden and Durant AND Ibaka. Talk about blown opportunities.

I saw Harden play in person in Miami and he just disappeared. He didn't have one play where I said "wow". I like Jonny and Eric but neither could have been called a defensive stopper either. Harden was 2 for 10 including 0 for 5 from three with 10 points mainly on 6 for 8 free throws. Sorry but he wasn't even a factor in an NCAA tournament game in his last college game. Andy Rautins was the difference in that game actually. Was wondering if he was hurt but he looked fine driving around with Jonny and Paul after the game.

I can't blame anyone who saw him in his last and most publicized college game before the draft underestimating his value. I was looking forward to seeing him and sure came home less than impressed.

Reggie speaking the truth

But the cavs homers will stay blinded

I thought to myself, wait till halftime, check out the board, I'd bet big money that Longislandicedtea (I used to bartend, that's a seriously intoxicating drink) and some other usual suspect will be whining 'cause Horford went all Greg "The Hammer" Valentine on Dellavedova's head.

Dellavedova fell backward, with Horford's help, over a Hawk, Carroll, who was on the floor. Do you seriously think that Dellavedova, as he's falling backward over a sprawled player, thought, man, screw worrying about hitting my head or something else on the floor, I'm going to aim, with the help of the eyes in the back of my head, for the leg of the really big guy falling over, too, behind me?

And how was this Dellavedova's fault? He and Korver both dove for the ball, do you guys and Alex Jones think Dellavedova purposely tried to hurt Korver? S*it happens (e.g., Kevin Love's shoulder getting pulled out of the socket). Dellavedova's an overachieving kid who goes all out, glad the Cavs gave him a shot last year. Of course, if he played for Atlanta, I'd probably want to see some masked man cut his head off.

Reggie speaking the truth

But the cavs homers will stay blinded
And the detractors/haters will continue to grasp at straws.

I like Horford a lot, but the minute I saw him doing the one-finger-to-the-mouth shush sign to the crowd after scoring the first basket I thought, little premature for the shushing and cockiness, the other team may have the last laugh.

Last edited:
I thought to myself, wait till halftime, check out the board, I'd bet big money that Longislandicedtea (I used to bartend, that's a seriously intoxicating drink) and some other usual suspect will be whining 'cause Horford went all Greg "The Hammer" Valentine on Dellavedova's head.

Dellavedova fell backward, with Horford's help, over a Hawk, Carroll, who was on the floor. Do you seriously think that Dellavedova, as he's falling backward over a sprawled player, thought, man, screw worrying about hitting my head or something else on the floor, I'm going to aim, with the help of the eyes in the back of my head, for the leg of the really big guy falling over, too, behind me?

And how was this Dellavedova's fault? He and Korver both dove for the ball, do you guys and Alex Jones think Dellavedova purposely tried to hurt Korver? S*it happens (e.g., Kevin Love's shoulder getting pulled out of the socket). Dellavedova's an overachieving kid who goes all out, glad the Cavs gave him a shot last year. Of course, if he played for Atlanta, I'd probably want to see some masked man cut his head off.

Dude...give it a rest. Is webber, miller, shaq, smith, and even Charles a hater? Please...take the glasses off boss.

And the detractors/haters will continue to grasp at straws.

Do you forget I'm more a lebron fan than the majority of people?

Dellavedova is earning himself a bad rep for his continued involvement in these type of things.

I'll repeat..take the blinders off, boss.

the defensive strategy is so bad by atlanta
Let Lebron score 50. Just STOP doubling him. All series with this nonsense. Hawks defensive strategy is let everyone shoot wide open threes and hold Lebron under 30.

Dude...give it a rest. Is webber, miller, shaq, smith, and even Charles a hater? Please...take the glasses off boss.
I'm way past the blinders stage. I was a Cavs fan of sorts when I lived in Ohio early '70s and into the '80s, I'm a LeBron fan, if he played for Utah, I'd pull for Utah (well, that'd be a tough one).

Didn't hear Shaq, et al,.-- actually, I can't hear Shaq even when I'm watching -- but, I'm sorry, don't see the kid being a malicious person. How do you aim for a guy's leg when you're falling backwards? And Horford's elbow to the head was justified?

I'm way past the blinders stage. Didn't hear Shaq, et al,.-- actually, I can't hear Shaq even when I'm watching -- but, I'm sorry, don't see the kid being a malicious person. How do you aim for a guy's leg when you're falling backwards? And Horford's elbow to the head was justified?

Wow. You are literally missing the entire point. Pretty incredible actually.

I don't need to keep seeing your YouTube clips though. I got it. Thanks.

I'm way past the blinders stage. Didn't hear Shaq, et al,.-- actually, I can't hear Shaq even when I'm watching -- but, I'm sorry, don't see the kid being a malicious person. How do you aim for a guy's leg when you're falling backwards? And Horford's elbow to the head was justified?
Gibsons leg.
Korvers leg.
Horfords leg.

He may not be malicious but at some point, What...

Wow. You are literally missing the entire point. Pretty incredible actually.

I don't need to keep seeing your YouTube clips though. I got it. Thanks.
What's the point I'm missing? That Dellavedova's dirty?

I saw Harden play in person in Miami and he just disappeared. He didn't have one play where I said "wow". I like Jonny and Eric but neither could have been called a defensive stopper either. Harden was 2 for 10 including 0 for 5 from three with 10 points mainly on 6 for 8 free throws. Sorry but he wasn't even a factor in an NCAA tournament game in his last college game. Andy Rautins was the difference in that game actually. Was wondering if he was hurt but he looked fine driving around with Jonny and Paul after the game.

I can't blame anyone who saw him in his last and most publicized college game before the draft underestimating his value. I was looking forward to seeing him and sure came home less than impressed.

**TO RF** (flagging so you catch it)

RF...this is EXACTLY my point. "I can't blame anyone who saw him in his last and most publicized college game before the draft underestimating his value." If this is what people were deducing his value on it means A) they don't watch enough basketball because 1 game means nothing, or B) they watched enough games and saw one bad game and wanted to believe he wasn't good.

IMO this is the exact same thing as the football situation on literally every iteration of this board. Syracuse fans watch Syracuse games. Not the broader context of college sports. So if anyone was drawing a conclusion on that one game...they should not be commenting. It's ridiculous to draw a conclusion on one game and they shouldn't comment. I'm not saying you did. I'm saying people here do.

44cuse

RF...that is EXACTLY my point. "I can't blame anyone who saw him in his last and most publicized college game before the draft underestimating his value." If this is what people were deducing his value on it means A) they don't watch enough basketball because 1 game means nothing, or B) they watched enough games and saw one bad game and wanted to believe he wasn't good.

IMO this is the exact same thing as the football situation on literally every iteration of this board. Syracuse fans watch Syracuse games. Not the broader context of college sports. So if anyone was drawing a conclusion on that one game...they should not be commenting. It's ridiculous to draw a conclusion on one game and they shouldn't comment. I'm not saying you did. I'm saying people here do.

44cuse

That's cherie. But I agree, both of their picture by their names confuse me often

One of you needs to switch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors