What can be fairly expected fromDC2 ? this year | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

What can be fairly expected fromDC2 ? this year

Did you see what Silent G said in his interview with Donna? He said that DC2 has been playing some pickup, and they're hoping to have him for "most" of the season. Ugh.
Craptacular.

Did you see what Silent G said in his interview with Donna? He said that DC2 has been playing some pickup, and they're hoping to have him for "most" of the season. Ugh.

I'll take 2 and 2

Does anyone think this is the his last year? My understanding is that he's on track to graduate and if he doesn't think he'll get much time in his fifth year, perhaps he'll move on.

Does anyone think this is the his last year? My understanding is that he's on track to graduate and if he doesn't think he'll get much time in his fifth year, perhaps he'll move on.

If he is healthy throughout this year why wouldn't he get playing time? Do you think the beast they call Chinoso is going to force DC to the bench?

10 games, knee injury, career over

Sorry, but that's my opinion.
For some reason, you consistently make negative and pessimistic posts about this kid's situation. It's really quite puzzling, as he has done nothing but work hard to be a good teammate and student and rehabilitate from his injuries. If his basketball career is ultimately cut short, I do hope you celebrate privately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom