What's a guy gotta do to find a cool orange t-shirt?... | Syracusefan.com

What's a guy gotta do to find a cool orange t-shirt?...

Scooch

Living Legend
I have few absolute rules in my life. One of them is that I only wear orange to SU games.

No blue, no gray, no white... orange.

I am going to SU-Penn State and would like to bust out a new t-shirt, as my collection is aging. Yet the selection of said orange t-shirts online is abysmal.

The official SU store has 63 large, men's t-shirts, and just 12 of them are orange. Several of those are hoops shirts.

http://syracuse.teamfanshop.com/COLLEGE_Syracuse_Orange_Mens_T-Shirts_Short_Sleeved/menssizes/l

Manny's has a few more orange t-shirts, but they are hellaciously boring.

I mean, what the hell?!

Dick's at Carousel has an awesome selection of Syracuse stuff. Actually, most Dick's around CNY do.

That sounded funny.

We need Manny's to call Mike Borkowski. Plain and simple. Mike does the art, Manny's sells the shirts. A Syracuse fan match made in heaven.

Dick's at Carousel has an awesome selection of Syracuse stuff. Actually, most Dick's around CNY do.

That sounded funny.

I'm sure Central New York is awash in all manner of nifty orange t-shirt designs.

Alas, I am in Connecticut.

:noidea:

Last year, the student bookstore had a nice orange one that slanted bock "S" on it, that took up most of the front of the shirt. Unfortunately, I didn't move on it, and I don't see them anymore. But this one is not bad.

image.jpg

We need Manny's to call Mike Borkowski. Plain and simple. Mike does the art, Manny's sells the shirts. A Syracuse fan match made in heaven.

That would be great.

Sadly, both Manny's and SU put their best Otto designs on blue or gray shirts.

I have few absolute rules in my life. One of them is that I only wear orange to SU games.

No blue, no gray, no white... orange.

I am going to SU-Penn State and would like to bust out a new t-shirt, as my collection is aging. Yet the selection of said orange t-shirts online is abysmal.

The official SU store has 63 large, men's t-shirts, and just 12 of them are orange. Several of those are hoops shirts.

http://syracuse.teamfanshop.com/COLLEGE_Syracuse_Orange_Mens_T-Shirts_Short_Sleeved/menssizes/l

Manny's has a few more orange t-shirts, but they are hellaciously boring.

I mean, what the hell?!
Link 1 (out of stock)

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Link 5

Link 6

Link 7

Link 8

Link 9

I'd like to find a minimal (maybe block S?) orange t-shirt that doesn't feel like cardboard.

I've been beating this drum all summer. Duke is Blue, Syracuse is Orange. Y'all need to kick those squatters off your turf and get the hell off of ours. Miami can have green, and Clemson can have purple.

Sounds like they are making to try to grow up, Scooch. Resistance may be futile, but it sure is fun!

I'm writing this in a Ralph Lauren dress shirt and a nice pair of slacks. I'm definitely all growed up.

But when it's going to be 90 for a football game, I'm not wearing a collar. It's not about maturity, it's about comfort. I'm also not looking for some dopey Ed Hardy t-shirt.

So in other words, I'm with Kaiser.

I'm going to a summer football game, not a GOP golf fundraiser.

:)

We're in the ACC now, step up your game.

Those folks tend to dress nice.

Charlottesville > East Hartford.

all i have is tshirts.

i go from suits to tshirts. do not pass go, do not collect $200.....

gameday is.....tshirt...under jersey.

both ORANGE.

ORANGE baseball hat too.

im the anti-bees.

Case in point Scooch...your paths have been chosen.

Off topic a little, but does anyone know where I could find a Carmelo syracuse jersey?

Nothing says, "I'm a bore to be around" better than golf/polo shirts with college logos.

There's nothing wrong with tees at any age.

In most settings, yeah, I agree. Seeing dudes in airports or golf courses all done up looks foolish. I just had 2 weeks of that and the overload is terrible.

But gameday is gameday and tee shirts are for kids.

In most settings, yeah, I agree. Seeing dudes in airports or golf courses all done up looks foolish. I just had 2 weeks of that and the overload is terrible.

We must run in very different crowds.

Yeah, guys our age wearing Ed Hardy tees look goofy. But a nice orange shirt with a block S?

I don't plan on ever agreeing with you... Not today... Not when I'm 50... Not when I'm 80+

Long live t-shirts!!!!