What's a guy gotta do to find a cool orange t-shirt?... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

What's a guy gotta do to find a cool orange t-shirt?...

Syracuse_Indian_revised_large.jpg

http://clothingscott.myshopify.com/collections/retro-syracuse/products/syracuse-indian

That might make a nice tat

I have few absolute rules in my life. One of them is that I only wear orange to SU games.

No blue, no gray, no white... orange.

I am going to SU-Penn State and would like to bust out a new t-shirt, as my collection is aging. Yet the selection of said orange t-shirts online is abysmal.

The official SU store has 63 large, men's t-shirts, and just 12 of them are orange. Several of those are hoops shirts.

http://syracuse.teamfanshop.com/COLLEGE_Syracuse_Orange_Mens_T-Shirts_Short_Sleeved/menssizes/l

Manny's has a few more orange t-shirts, but they are hellaciously boring.

I mean, what the hell?!

I have few absolute rules in my life. One of them is that I only wear orange to SU games.

No blue, no gray, no white... orange.

I am going to SU-Penn State and would like to bust out a new t-shirt, as my collection is aging. Yet the selection of said orange t-shirts online is abysmal.

The official SU store has 63 large, men's t-shirts, and just 12 of them are orange. Several of those are hoops shirts.

http://syracuse.teamfanshop.com/COLLEGE_Syracuse_Orange_Mens_T-Shirts_Short_Sleeved/menssizes/l

Manny's has a few more orange t-shirts, but they are hellaciously boring.

I mean, what the hell?!

I actually just bought a nice navy blue SU football dry fit t-shirt from Manny's online. Happy with the purchase. I wouldn't wear it to a game, but nice to wear around.

They have a lot of good orange t-shirt options when you're up there, but I don't know why online isn't as caught up with their stock. Buying a new gameday t-shirt is one of the things I typically do each year for my home game visit.

I'm still up in the air on Penn State. Labor Day logistics is just not all that fun, can't rally any troops at all. In the end, I may just daytrip it up there, because I don't want to miss that game. Luckily I have last year's orange t-shirt purchase that's still in great shape.

I wasn't going to address Bayside's 'contributions' to this thread. But I'll grant him that at least he's wearing orange as he eats his gameday caviar.

I'm expecting him to show up to the Maryland game wearing this. His UNC outfit is included free of charge.

LxqShmVPmmrx.jpg

Being from CNY originally and the classic T-shirt fan...I usually buy all my Cuse shirts at the Pilot truck stop on 7th North...If they are out of my 5XL T-shirt with the SJ iron on, I can usually find something close at Walmart in Oswego. Chip tipped me off to that. BTW, anyone know where I can find jorts in Oswego County?

This has potential
thumb.aspx

Oh HELL yes.

Seeing as how everyone has these CAL / IFOR /NIA things on this would be perfect.

Just got to get one to go with my #44 Jim Brown S4 cover and I am all set to be drinking alone on Saturday mornings.

Oh HELL yes.

Seeing as how everyone has these CAL / IFOR /NIA things on this would be perfect.

Just got to get one to go with my #44 Jim Brown S4 cover and I am all set to be drinking alone on Saturday mornings.

Plus it looks comfortable enough to wear at a Fresno State game.

Being from CNY originally and the classic T-shirt fan...I usually buy all my Cuse shirts at the Pilot truck stop on 7th North...If they are out of my 5XL T-shirt with the SJ iron on, I can usually find something close at Walmart in Oswego. Chip tipped me off to that. BTW, anyone know where I can find jorts in Oswego County?

For the record, Wal Mart in Oswego is officially the worst place on earth. When I'm back home for Christmas, I always stop by there for the confidence boost. If you don't feel better about yourself after walking through those aisles, then you really have to make some changes.

th

Its the penn state game right? I think this will do. They also have them in Orange.

Oh HELL yes.

Welcome to life on the Left Coast...I spent the early 90s only watching the 2nd half of Cuse games at a Sacramento Sports Bar with an old school 10' dish. I hated all those east coast Noon Kickoffs.

I saw a kid wearing an orange Cuse shirt today that I never saw before. It said something like "warning 2-3 zone ahead" on the front and something like "be careful driving in the lane" on the back.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

just got back from wally world(cheap dog bones) they had a few nice su shirts-one was a thermal that was quite nice

I saw a kid wearing an orange Cuse shirt today that I never saw before. It said something like "warning 2-3 zone ahead" on the front and something like "be careful driving in the lane" on the back.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
old shirt. fun though

haha the Pilot! Boy i used to hit up that mcdonalds around 4am after the bars for a dollar burger and some serious laughs at the people that walked in there at that hour.

That might make a nice tat

i have that patch from back in the day still...actually considered getting that as a tat with the dome underneath..then i considered how expensive that would be..and that im fat and could never show it to anyone. doh