What's a guy gotta do to find a cool orange t-shirt?... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What's a guy gotta do to find a cool orange t-shirt?...

all i have is tshirts.

i go from suits to tshirts. do not pass go, do not collect $200.....

gameday is.....tshirt...under jersey.

both ORANGE.

ORANGE baseball hat too.

im the anti-bees.

Betting I have more orange SU stuff than you. :) And it gets worn to games. You're living off Jeremy seeing me in a sweatshirt of my kids school team. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oddly enough, the best orange Syracuse shirt I've ever had I picked up at Wegmans.

#CNY4LIFE

orange is a state of mind -doesnt matter the color or type of shirt-just wear one- i cant stand old fat hairy backed guys at the games standing -

orange is a state of mind -doesnt matter the color or type of shirt-just wear one- i cant stand old fat hairy backed guys at the games standing -

Agreed. If you look at old game footage there was never much of an emphasis placed on wearing orange to games.

Off topic a little, but does anyone know where I could find a Carmelo syracuse jersey?

The NCAA doesnt sell player specific jerseys...

:rolling:

I'm thinking the fans that wear Syracuse polo/collared shirts to games are the same ones who do not want to see the court moved for the Duke game... too soon?

Agreed. If you look at old game footage there was never much of an emphasis placed on wearing orange to games.

It was the 80s. People were wearing shorts cut just below their manhood too.

I'd like to find a minimal (maybe block S?) orange t-shirt that doesn't feel like cardboard.

I have a nice orange block S (on the back) adidas tee that I picked up at the dome during the GRob error. As such we have never won on a gameday that I've worn it so I recommend not buying it if you come across one.

I want retro, vintage Syracuse Saltine Warrior - only in orange - not pink.

Syracuse_Indian_revised_large.jpg

http://clothingscott.myshopify.com/collections/retro-syracuse/products/syracuse-indian

I'm thinking the fans that wear Syracuse polo/collared shirts to games are the same ones who do not want to see the court moved for the Duke game... too soon?

and complain when others stand and cheer -

In most settings, yeah, I agree. Seeing dudes in airports or golf courses all done up looks foolish. I just had 2 weeks of that and the overload is terrible.

But gameday is gameday and tee shirts are for kids.
gameday is for 15 beers and a sausage greese stain next to the mustard stain down the front of your tshirt.

golf shirt people can sit in the NA section in the upperdeck corner.;)

im most fond of my concert tshirt collection. that 1 box had a bunch of my late 90s early 00s tshirts in it. in addition to my New Age Outlaw shirt, i also found a couple of my favorites, that have also made the summer of '13 rotation...

- a '99 E-United when he spent a month at brendan byrne reminding all of us why hes the new King, coupled with a 00 'Ministry of Rock and Roll' from the 2 weeks at the Garden closing the tour.

- a Fun Lovin Criminals shirt from when they actually opened for U2 on the Pop Mart tour. and i actually went in to see them. i believe they now reside in the 'where are they now?' bin of life.

the wife often shows great disdain for them...'why do you always dress like a bum?' :mad:

'because i can'.:cool:

hey, theyre comfortable. :noidea:

The Cuse bookstore sites has some decent orange tees for a good price can go online to find them

gameday is for 15 beers and a sausage greese stain next to the mustard stain down the front of your tshirt.

golf shirt people can sit in the NA section in the upperdeck corner.;)

im most fond of my concert tshirt collection. that 1 box had a bunch of my late 90s early 00s tshirts in it. in addition to my New Age Outlaw shirt, i also found a couple of my favorites, that have also made the summer of '13 rotation...

- a '99 E-United when he spent a month at brendan byrne reminding all of us why hes the new King, coupled with a 00 'Ministry of Rock and Roll' from the 2 weeks at the Garden closing the tour.

- a Fun Lovin Criminals shirt from when they actually opened for U2 on the Pop Mart tour. and i actually went in to see them. i believe they now reside in the 'where are they now?' bin of life.

the wife often shows great disdain for them...'why do you always dress like a bum?' :mad:

'because i can'.:cool:

hey, theyre comfortable. :noidea:

Carry yourself with some dignity - you never know who you may meet at a game . ;)

And FWIW I have one rock shirt left - 2009 Giants Stadium Boss closing the joint down.

Game's in Jersey, against a team from Central PA.

The fashion bar is set rather low.

And a team from CNY.

If anything the bar just got lowered.

Off topic a little, but does anyone know where I could find a Carmelo syracuse jersey?

You might want to check LaLa's closet.