When do we get game times? | Syracusefan.com

When do we get game times?

Thinking it will be early as possible on Thursday, just speculating though.

i think we will be the noon game

I think OSU gets the nooner actually

Wild guess. People from Columbus and Morgantown will drive in that day (getting the 7:30 and 10:00), while SU fans will come in the day before (and get the nooner).

It all starts on getting the best tv ratings. Typically big teams like us get the primetime spots, unless they think there is a high chance of a blowout which could put it to the afternoon. After that hey then have to weigh regional conflicts so teams from the same TV territory (ex Kentucky, Louisville; Davidson, UNC) aren't playing at the same time (cause they are different cities) , and west coast teams sent east aren't playing at noon (9am local to their fans) if they can help it.

Times are out within the next hour and a half

Times are out within the next hour and a half

who said that? they do usually come out on sunday nite but sometimes not until near midnight. did they say by 10?

who said that? they do usually come out on sunday nite but sometimes not until near midnight. did they say by 10?

3 years ago was around midnight. Last 2 years by 10:00 or before. just going by last 2 years.

The first four times are already out. The times should be out between 10-11

We get the nooner...tOSU will get the late slot. tOSU is the larger TV draw.

We have played the last game of the first round 2 straight years. I know we wont be in the late Thursday slot. I am hoping we are either the 2nd or 3rd game that day.

Boneyard says they are 6:27PM on Thursday, but I have no idea where they got that from. Are they out?

Boneyard says they are 6:27PM on Thursday, but I have no idea where they got that from. Are they out?

every year there are people that get tipped off. Last year we knew before it officially came out from a tipster

impossible...there never has been a game at 6:27

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom