When will Chris Bleich receive an NCAA waiver? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

When will Chris Bleich receive an NCAA waiver?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be a very irrational statement, but I feel like a lot of success for season lies on if he gets waiver or not

Correct. It's in the hands of the NCAA now.

:oops:
1590017340283.gif

This may be a very irrational statement, but I feel like a lot of success for season lies on if he gets waiver or not
If he's not healthy the waiver won't matter

Seems like the NCAA has been doling out some decisions on transfers. Shouldn’t we be hearing about Bleich’s status soon?

Seems like the NCAA has been doling out some decisions on transfers. Shouldn’t we be hearing about Bleich’s status soon?

Nah, because: Syracuse. :rolleyes:

NCAA staffer - “hmm, a waiver request for a Syracuse athlete? I’ll get right on that.”
/ puts it off to side of desk.
// puts coffee mug on it as a coaster.

Nah, because: Syracuse. :rolleyes:

NCAA staffer - “hmm, a waiver request for a Syracuse athlete? I’ll get right on that.”
/ puts it off to side of desk.
// puts coffee mug on it as a coaster.
///takes away more games from Jimmy.

The NCAA is a joke. If your one of about 10 programs you get what ever you want. The others have a different set of rules. It should be disbanded.

The NCAA is a joke. If your one of about 10 programs you get what ever you want. The others have a different set of rules. It should be disbanded.
Actually, it's more like 25-30 programs and it it all goes back to Paul Gates and the disappearing National Championship trophy that was never "found."

Yet another guy who transferred after Bleich. And another guy who transferred further from home, as opposed to Bleich who's transferring closer to home.
At what point do we file a law suit regarding favoritism by NCAA?

Panthers have been suspiciously fortunate in this regard. Like really, really suspiciously fortunate...

Like the person with the rubber stamp is a Pitt alum fortunate.

This is so ridiculous. I’m so sick of the NCAA indecision followed by eventual denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom